Chapter 14: New Students

Ryo POV

"Today, I have some news for you all," Miss Bustier smiles at her students. "We will be having two transfer students from Detroit, USA."

Everyone seemed excited by the news.

"They also attended Detroit International Academy, which I remember is also where you attended, Ryo." Miss Bustier told me.

I furrowed my brow at this, flashing back the days where I got bullied.

"Class. Meet Lila Rossi and Edward "Makoto" Brown.

As everyone turned to see the new students, I felt my heart drop as I saw them.

"Oh no." I muttered.

Lila Rossi was one of my old friends back in Detroit

Lila Rossi was one of my old friends back in Detroit. She acted like an angel when we first met. But, sometime down the line, it was revealed that she was a sick, twisted, pathological liar who will lie just to get attention. She lied about a lot of things. Celebrates, her achievements and fake injuries. Anything to gain attention. 

At first, I didn't do much. But, then one of my classmates was being bullied due to their antagonism towards Lila.

Isabella Cimarosa, another one of my old friends.

When I realised that Lila was lying, I attempted to expose her. However, it caused the bullying to worsen even more. And the figurehead was none other than....

 And the figurehead was none other than

.... Edward "Makoto" Brown. My arch enemy. He hated me because of my high grades and my friends. In addition, he's a total pervert and has no problem sleeping with many girls, regardless if he has their consent or not.

And to make matters worse, he sleeps with girls way younger than him. 

He and Lila teamed up and caused my school life nothing but hell until I dropped out in my first year and was transferred to Françoise Dupont High School. 

"Hello, everyone. It's nice to meet you all." Ed flashed a flirtatious smile, causing most of the girls, except Marinette, Avaline, Abigail, Chloe,Sabrina and Claudia to blush.