Chapter 11: A Fox and a Knight (Darkblade)

Ryo POV

"All of you have elected Claudia for the position of class representative." Miss Bustier puts a hand on her brunette's shoulder, smiling at her, "And for Chloe to be the class deputy."

Today, we're voting who will be class representative and deputy. And of course, no doubt Chloe, Sabrina and Claudia are part of it.

As Ms Bustier was talking to the class, I noticed that Marinette and Alya were giving the brunette the evil. Ever since her debut, those two have been antagonizing her due to her growing popularity and her growing bond with Adrien, thus making it hard to maintain my friendship with them.

"Alright, I'll give all of you till the end of lunch to decide if you like to be a candidate." Ms Bustier said.

 "Ryo, why don't you run for Class Representative? You seem capable. " Marinette suggested to me during lunch.

"I already have enough on my plate, Mari. Like studying, designing, finding a stable part-time job to help out my mother." I replied.

Marinette asked around if Chloe and Gloria did anything to force them to vote for them, only to find out they didn't.

Timeskip after Lunch

"So, any new candidates who would like to run against Claudia and Chloe?" Ms Bustier asked.

No one raised their hand. I looked over at Chloe, who had a triumphant look on her face. 

Ms Bustier shrugged and was about to announce her verdict until someone shouted out.

"I'll run!"

We looked to see Marinette with her hand up, much to almost everyone's confusion.

This is going to end badly.

Claudia POV

It's no surprise that Marinette wants to run for Class Representative. Just so that she can rub it in my face and then impress Adrien. Ever since the beginning, she's antagonized me and has also been lusting after Adrien.

How Ryo is friends with someone like her is beyond me? Much less has a crush on her? 

Avaline POV

"I can't imagine Marinette as a Class Representative." I spoke to Ryo on FaceTime.

 "No kidding. I bet she's only doing it to get Adrien's attention. Honestly, I can't even deny it anymore." Ryo replied, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Come to think of it, didn't she had a crush on Kim the year before. And then, she had a crush on Tyson the year after?" I asked.

Ryo nodded. "Yeah. But, Kim pulled a prank on her that caused her to lose interest in him. Then, Tyson comforted her while I dealt with Kim. Little did I know, she ended up falling for him and well, I can't go into too much detail with what happened due to personal reasons."

Suddenly, I got a text from Tyson  that he got an invite at a party with Chloe and Claudia and asked if we could come.

"A party?" I asked.

"I got an invitation too. Looks like the rockstar Jagged Stone's gonna be there too." Ryo said.

Abigail's eyes widened. "Jagged Stone!? The rockstar!? We gotta go then!"

"You're a fan of Jagged Stone?" Ryo asked.

"She is. I simply like his songs. Anyway, we better go." I replied.

"You girls go ahead. I'm gonna go and get changed." Ryo replied and ended the call.

Timeskip at City Hall