CHAPTER 25

A full week of sex and only sex, Duke had finally regained his consciousness in some way. From fucking in the room to the bathroom then the kitchen, from there to the living room and so on for a full week. There was not a single place in the house that was clear from the smell or the fluids leaving the bodies of the men.

Kai and Fanum were on the bed snoring heavily. Fanum had got it the best after all, he was granted way more rest after the first three days of hell but on the other hand, Kai thought he was about to day every single minute he felt the cock ramming inside of him like a knife handled by a maniac in a full murderous mood.

Duke was also sleeping, not in the room but in the living room, he didn't want the scent and pheromones coming from his mates to send him back into a state of mind where all he could think about was sex.

He was exhausted, his member sore mostly at the base because of all the knots that he had popped in and out of tight heats. Heavy headaches and blurry memories flooding in his head. Once in a while he would groan out in pain and annoyance from the interruption of his sleep.

Kai's phone was flooded with messages just like the other two men. Some missed calls from their parents, others from their friends wanting to know why they hadn't come back to pick their children or why they weren't at work or in school.

But surely they couldn't care less.

Kai was the first one to wake up, he was fully naked with a simple piece of sheet covering a part of his lower body. He looked around the room, not knowing what he was looking for. "Fuck!" Kai moaned out when he felt the pain all over his body, his memories were still clear unlike Duke's own. He could remember the hands of the older man pinching and twisting his skin, the hot breath warning his skin that the next thing he might feel was pain from the bites.

Somehow he was able to make his way to the bathroom at the other side of the hall. He had a prominent limp. "Shit!" he cursed when he was finally able to see his body in the mirror. He could see bites overlapping each other, fresh wounds littering his neck and scratches plus slap marks all over his skin.

"Fucking beast" Kai insulted the man that had done this to him. A warm bath was all he thought about at that moment, he wanted to clean himself off from all the filth and sweat stuck to his body. He scrubbed so hard, sometimes he thought he had dug inside of the wounds and peeled his skin. He felt sore all over, he thought he had removed a layer of his skin and turned a shade lighter. After he finished his bath he took his time to clean up the wounds and try and bandage as many as he could up.

He got dressed up in some of Duke's clothes and made his way to the living room, still with the limp present while walking. He reached the living room where everything was a disaster.

In the kitchen, there were broken cups and plates they probably threw on the floor while they were creating space to fuck on. Trash everywhere as well as condoms littering the floor. The living room was another mess aside, it looked like a rage room where a bunch of angry teens were left free to do whatever they wanted with no consequences. On the couch, Kai saw Duke sleeping peacefully in a sitting position, he was partially naked, and he had a pair of Kalvin Klein boxers on.

"Duke!" Kai called placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. Duke, at the contact of the hand on his body, jumped off the chair to look at who was the one disturbing his peace. "Nigga calm down!" the Omega reassured the man, raising his hand in the air as a defense mechanism. "I was just checking on you. Are you okay?"

"Yes," Duke answered coldly. "Why weren't you in bed then?" Kai continued asking, trying to keep up the conversation. "I just didn't want to be surrounded by the main source of the scents, it was getting too strong for me!" Duke answered by scratching his forearm. "Mh!" Kai answered by clearing a part of the couch to sit on.