CHAPTER 18

Ten minutes later they were at home, Kai walking behind Fanum who was still saying baby names no stop, "Matina, Sasha, Eleanor, Samuel, Princeton, Josh, Karlos, Kiki" he wasn't even looking at what was in front of him or where he was going. "Are we ready to announce to everyone now?" Kai asked shutting the door behind him. Fanum looked at him for a moment before saying "Whatever you wish papi!" the Dominica finished saying, smiling at the younger man in front of him handing the man the ecography photos.

Five minutes later Kai had posted the photos of the ultrasound on his Instagram stories he turned off his notification knowing that his phone was going to be blowing up like crazy for the next twenty-four hours. At the same time, Fanum did the same thing posting a sleeping photo of Kai, with his hand on Kai's baby bump with the writings saying 'Can't wait!' tagging Kai as well. From all the photos you could have put, that!" Kai angrily asked with raised eyebrows and a tightly sealed mouth. "Yes, because you look beautiful my nigga!" Fanum replied kissing him on the lips. "You guys need to stop being this lovely lovely!" Chris warned while descending the stairs followed by Davis, who had a red spot on his face, Chris was known in the group to be the discipliner, you commit something wrong a slap across the face, but in a good way.

Kai's phone was on silent but the buzzing was loud, "Think they found out!" Kai exclaimed not being able to hold his excitement in, he took his phone and opened his notifications, from messages from the family group to calls and people commenting on his story. The first place he opened was the family group messages, the first one he noticed was his mom's own that said, 'Young man, what the hell is ya problem?' followed by his sister who was already planning where she was going to take the babies, his brother shouting at him through text messages saying he was too young and asking who had knocked him up so he could take revenge, because who would have the guts to deflower his baby brother. His other brother was confused, he didn't know if Kai was the one pregnant or if he had gotten someone else pregnant. Fanum was behind the boy reading some of the texts "Damn, whatchu gonna say now?" he asked smiling like crazy.

"If my mom knew how to dive she'd be here in less than ten minutes screaming at me!" Fanum confessed feeling cold shivers run through his back. "Imagine her by the door holding a chancla in her hand!" Kai mentally laughed, and immediately he said that the doorbell rang. "Speaking about the devil!" Chris jocked standing up from the couch and moving to open the door. "Good afternoon!" he greeted making some space for the person t walk inside of the house. "Roberto Gonzale, por que vocês são menores de idade?" the woman screamed marching towards his son. Fanum was walking backwards, finding a way to get away from the woman "Mãe, eu juro que foi um erro, eu me certifiquei de que ele estava bem com isso pense na parte positiva, você vai ser uma avó. De gêmeos!" Fanum ranted feeling the adrenaline in him skyrocket in an instant.

The woman stopped for a second thinking about what his son had said, "Eu não me importo da próxima vez ter cuidado!" the words were calm and soft but still angry and controlling. The next thing she did was turn towards Kai's direction, she was staring at the young man, who was smiling nervously waiting for the woman to also shout at him but o it was different. "What are you guys going to name them?" she asked and at that moment Kai knew from whom Fanum got all that baby preparation sickness. "No, not yet ma'am, we are thinking about something!" Kai truthfully answered reassuring the woman. From the all it was all questions "Has he been massaging the anti-stretch mark cream?" Kai didn't answer, "Has he been treating you well, does he cook for you?" the woman kept on asking not giving Kai enough time to answer.

A few more hours and the woman left, she had given Kai some good advice on how to go for the remaining four months. "Those were the longest two hours of my life!" Kai admitted walking to the couch in the living room assuming a laying position to relax his backbone. Right after the door opened to reveal Duke, he looked like the Duke when all the pregnant stuff wasn't yet found out "What are you doing here?" Kai asked still lying down comfortably on the couch. "I came today sorry and..." Fanum stopped the man "It doesn't take three whole months to say sorry you piece of shit!" the Dominican stated blocking the man from making any advance on entering the house. Chris and Davis took the hint and left the house giving the trio some privacy.