CHAPTER 19

The next morning arrived, everything seemed calm with the noise of people walking along the road, cars sprinting from left to right going to work or to school. The same could be said inside of the Amp's house. Apparently, everything had been going well since the night before, Fanum and Kai smiling like two idiots who had conquered their dreams while Duke looked like a beat-up dear with the limp of a broken leg.

"Have you t both anything?" Duke asked referring to the baby things and other stuff for Kai's help, Kai answered saying "Yes over $6.500.00" the Omega said with enthusiasm feeling his voice. "what the fuck did you guys buy?" Duke asked surprised while doing some thighs on his phone, "Clothes, toys, baby stuff like prawns, car sits and strollers" Kai replied looking at the ceiling of the house while in the attempt of searching in his brain for the answer. "have you decided what room they gonna take?" Duke asked again dropping his phone on the small living room table. "I was thinking about yours since it's spacious and you didn't come back so" Kai reasoned with the man, making a valid and thoughtful point about the situation. Duke nodded along with the response "Look at ya phone!" Duke asked more than he demanded, Kai did as he was told and he found out that Duke had sent him half of the money he had spent.

Next, it was Fanum who appeared from a random corner of the house asking why there was a some of four thousand dollars sent by the man. "As a sorry gift and thank you gift for buying and caring for the twins!". Kai cooed at the action feeling sad, pregnancy hormones kicking in for the milliont time.

"Now that we are back together what are we going to do?" Fanum asked feeling a weird sensation since the three of them hadn't been together in the same house for a long period of time. "I have to go out with my sister for some shopping and then going to eat out with the family and so on!" Kai explained checking for any messages saying that his sister was outside waiting. "So basically you are abandoning me with him!" Fanum asked with a scared face, Kai nodded putting on his shoes while saying "You can have some Alpha time!" with a joking tone to his words before leaving the house.

"That lil nigga!" Fanum commented turning towards Duke's direction with a wicked smirk o his face "Ya, you ain't fuking me again!" Duke declared remembering the stinging sensation of having a dick inside of his body. "Common please!" Fanum begged with large puppy eyes and his hands placed together intertwining with each other "Please!" Fanum continued knowing that sooner or later he would have reached Duke's breaking point.

—---------------------------------

Kai and Kaiya

"Kai!" he heard his twin sister happily shout his name from the black Rolls Royce in front of him, she was dressed up in a short withe dress and a checkered white and black top. "So where is the wind taking us?" Kai asked sitting on the soft car chair. "Look at the baby bump!" Kaiya gasped placing a hand on her brother's stomach making the acrylic nails click together in the movement. "How much longer?" His sister asked while speeding out of the driveway of the house; "Another two months since she said they are going to be strong and healthy, can't wait!" Kai replied excitedly making some engines roll in his sis' head "Nigga the fuck you mean you are only at the fourth month!" the girl asked in confusion.

"Apparently mine last shorter!" Kai answered laughing at the face his sister was making.

"So names?" Kaiya asked with curiosity but Kai didn't answer, he shrugged his shoulders implying he didn't yet know. "Nigga you better stop lying!" The woman warned while aggressively turning on the stirring wheel. "Nigga you tryna kill us!" Kai asked holding the side of the chair "Are you gonna say then?" Kaiya asked with the most innocent look she could have put on her face but still received a no as an answer "Such a bitch!" she lamented giving up "Took from the best!" Kai remarked laughing.