SIDE STORY 3

CHAPTER 3

For the next hour, he lay on the floor. Hissing every time his mother placed the towel that had been submerged inside of a bowl of boiling water on his skiing. She was still saying sorry like a mantra at every single small movement she did.

Sometime later, she exited the room, ensuring that Din was positioned on his back in bed, as most of his injuries were on the upper part of his body - his stomach, legs, and arms. This left Din alone to worry about what might be happening on the other side of the door. His heart rate quickened once again, and the discomfort between his legs intensified, almost resembling a desired sensation. He longed for something to alleviate his fear and bring him peace.

As before, his mind was a jumbled mess. The only thing occupying his thoughts was the word Alpha, bouncing around inside his head. "Alpha," he uttered, calling out no one in particular. He was certain that was the key to obtaining what he desired: fulfillment, and nothing else. The first time he spoke the word, it brought a sense of contentment. He whispered it again, relishing the silence of his surroundings.

Sooner or later, Din knew his father would swing the door open again. Not to yell or beat him up, but just to say the words he dreaded hearing. "Din, there's someone here for you," the man's voice was calm, too calm. Din was instantly petrified, too afraid to look up and see who his father had brought. But he didn't have to. "Hello, sweety," a voice said.

It was a family friend. He recognized the voice, one he had grown up hearing every day for the past sixteen years of his life. "Shit, I'm fucked," he thought, finally mustering the courage to look at the person. It could have been much worse, he realized. He hadn't acknowledged the other man's presence in the room, a grave mistake that would have cost him any chance of empathy from the other man.

With a sinister grin, his father clarified that he would be his partner for the upcoming heat and warned him to be gentle. After locking the door with the spare key, there was no way for either of them to escape, particularly his son.

Din was overcome with a fresh wave of panic. His stomach churned with nausea once again. The other person approached the bed with slow steps, attempting to ease the new omega's worries with a one-sided conversation. But Din couldn't bear it and pleaded, quickly climbing up the bed and pulling his knees to his chest. "Please, I don't want this," he implored, locking eyes with the other man.

As the man's eyes begged for mercy, he hoped to escape the situation without his father's knowledge. However, the other individual was not as sympathetic. The older man, possibly in his late twenties, had a predatory appearance. He seemed to be under the influence, already intoxicated by the alluring aroma oozing from the younger person. His gaze was fixed on his target, as their hormones and pheromones mixed with the omega's own. The man had the scent of expensive cigarettes, the kind only the extremely wealthy could afford, as well as the intoxicating aroma of rum, which made Din feel as if he were drunk as well.

"You know you need me, right?" the man asked cockily, knowing the young boy would dismiss this affirmation in his heart. But before Din could do so, the man continued, "Or else who is going to help you with the need you are feeling?" He inched closer, fully sitting on the bed, his shirt lying far away on the floor.

Din inched upwards, reaching for the headrest of the bed. He pulled his legs closer to his chest, constricting his ability to breathe deeply. "Please, don't," Din begged again, his scent betraying his emotions of distress and fear. "Just go!" His voice was weak and hoarse. The man chuckled, taunting the boy with the same words, teasing him for being afraid.

"You're going to do it either way, so nothing is different this time," the man said, opening the flap of his trousers with a wide smile that made Din feel sick. "Spread your legs," he said again, placing his hand on top of Din's knee and applying pressure to make sure he could see everything.