CHAPTER 29

Speed looked at the lawyer standing by his bed in disbelief. "What do you mean by lawsuit?" he asked, confused. He, Speed, was the one who had the right to sue the family of his ex-Alpha, not the other way around. "On what basis?" Darren asked again, grabbing the papers in his hands to check and read deeper into the papers.

"Mainly damages. The family explained to me that you left the house a couple of days ago without warning or asking permission. Furthermore, you left with his unborn child something that wasn't allowed for you to do in the bonding contract, where in the middle of the second page they say 'The Omega isn't going to be allowed to leave the house premises without their mated Alpha, after, they have conceived a child and they are still growing inside of the womb. If so does happen the Alpha will have full right to punish in any way their submissive'.

And since Olajide Olayinka Williams Olatunji, isn't in the state of doing so and the bond has been chemically removed, and is still in the process you won't be punished by him but by his family member. since in the last few lines of the third page, it clearly states that you will be amassed down if anything had to happen to him.

Olajide Olayinka Williams Olatunji, now that he is going to be placed in a mental institution and his family is a financial and mental disrupt they are asking for a share of money and something to make everything settled and won't bother you any more.

The money the family is requesting is a total of $500.000 and the full custody of his child after they have confirmed through a DNA test if the child is his. This will mean that you won't be able to see or have your child after birth and they would be given out immediately to the family.

You will be his older brother's property, according to the law. And to your notice, the only way you can get away from this is if you find a mate in the next month. Goodbye!"

Shock, shock was all he felt, the man who just explained how his life was going to go downhill from the moment he was going to give birth, had left not giving any moment for the omega to ask any more questions. All he could do was stare at the wallet at the end of the room thinking and crying, regretting his choices. At least he got it the best way possible since 'The Omega could be held accountable for breaching the contract and be punished accordingly. This could include a fine or imprisonment. The Omega could also be removed from the house and be banned from returning. he was lucky he wasn't locked up. But what was the cost of it!.

"How are you doing today?" Fanum asks, sitting on the chair next to the bed, taking the seat Kai had called dips on since the day prior. "Nigga, get the fuck up from my chair! his Omega whisper-screams in annoyance.

Darren looked at the couple fighting over a chair, he felt empty and useless. "I'm alright" he answered with a crack in his voice. The two noticed the quick shift in the mood of the room, mixed with the rotten smell of caramel in the air coming from Darren, who was now crying rivers of tears. Kai was the first one between the trio who had noticed the deep brown prints of fingers around the man's neck.

Duke was the second one who noticed immediately when he entered the room, after being checked over and over again by the security since there were Omegas in the ward that could go bunkers if they smelt him. "What happened?" Kai asked, hosting his fingers over the bruised neck to check. Darren contemplated on whether to say the truth or lie. But it was too much to lie about and without even realizing he had gone into a full one-hour rant.

"First of all, how the fuck did he even get to enter inside of your room?" Fanum asked, stretching his legs, feeling a cramping pain crawl up his leg. "I don't know, he just appeared in front of my door with this crazy look and started asking me why I left him. Then and then..." Darren explained pointing at the bruise on his neck since the words weren't leaving his mouth.