CHAPTER 9

Pain and pleasure were in one room, pleasure and overstimulation were in the other room. Four friends fucking in different rooms while two were chilling in the living room. Kai was coming for the fifth time by this time with Fanum's dik buried deep in his pussy, moans and groans making melodic music only to their ears. Davis was fucking Agent with no mercy or remorse making the room thunder in screams and shouts of pleasure and pain, but no complaints. Then Chris and Duke simply tried to enjoy some television in the living room while hearing all this noise and the strong scent of four people's pheromones mixing into one another making it so unpleasant to stay in the house.

"I thought the rooms were soundproof!" Duke commented reaching for the remote so he could turn up the volume of video playing on the screen "We need to get them soundproofed then!" Chris replied putting on his earphones and blasting music at full volume, something that could actually make him go deaf but still better than hearing people shout or the noise of sex in general.

"What if e start fucking as well!" Duke asked making the man next to him have a disgusted face "Nigga not me and you, we call some girls over!" He explained further, having shivers run down his back at the thought of fucking Chris 'hell ha'. "Next time" Chris replied going on his phone, Duke shrugged his shoulders leaving the house to get some fresh air.

Agent was at his limit, moaning loudly in pure pleasure. "Davis" He moaned out feeling his inside turn and twist at every single trust hitting his P-spot at full force. Davis decided to try something so he removed the firm grip on the man he was fucking and placed his hand around the man's neck squeezing lightly. Agent's head was getting cloudy, his vision blurring up from the lack of blood flow to his head "Feels good right?" Davis asked trusting even harder if it was possible. Agent grabbed the hands around his neck squeezing them as well so that when his grip loosened Davis would have stopped choking him.

Agent's eyes crossed when he felt his lower stomach contract in a viscous and strong way, his come was pulling by his navel while Davis was cumming inside the condom "Ahh ahh pull out" Agent asked feeling overwhelmed by everything and sordid Davis do slowly pulling out so not to send Agent into a full freezing panic attack. "How are you feeling?" Davis asked seeing the man slowly falling asleep "Sore as fuck" Agent replied placing a hand on his stomach before turning on his side, he didn't care if he was dirty or sweaty he just wanted to sleep feeling disgusted with himself.

"Are you okay?" Davis asked stretching a hand towards the man, "Get out" Agent said coldly with no emotions, before Davis could say anything else he repeated again "Just get out" his tone even more cold than before. Davis didn't ask anything else and simply rustled around, dressing up before leaving the room.

Davis walked to his room to get a quick shower to move back downstairs where the loud blasting noise of the TV was. "Wha the fuck, turn that shit down" Davis shouted over the voices coming from the TV but Chris didn't hear anything. Davis walked closer grabbing the remote from the small center table in the room to turn off the volume. ext he grabbed the earphones away from Chris's head "Why the fuck is the volume so high" he asked dropping his weight on the couch. "Maybe because you were making Agent scream like a bitch!" Chris answered side-eyeing his friend.

"Where is he?" Chris asked looking at the stairs and waiting for another of his friends to walk downstairs. "He chased me out of the room!" Davis explained shrugging before going back on his phone. "The fuck?" Chris asked feeling confused at the situation "When he is ready he'll explain, the only thing I know is that he is for sure going through something!" Davis said wanting the conversation to end.

—--------------------------------------------

Upstairs

Agent was crying in his bed, feeling horrible and pained, he placed a hand under the sheets when he felt something dreep from his hole "Fuck" he exclaimed with a croaky voice, his fingers were stained in blood most definitely from a small cut made when Davis slammed inside him. He stood up from the bed before walking to his bathroom and cleaning himself up. He just felt like sleeping for some days straight.