CHAPTER 16

Three full hours of editing and making sure the video was okay enough to be posted online and it was done, Agent posted the video on the main AMP YouTube channel and all they had to do now was wait to reveal another full row of scandals. The house was calm, music playing in the background, the guys, Alphas including KSI were playing video games silently, something that rarely happened in that house, maybe they were too tired to gout and throw tantrums from the earlier day or probably the annoyed, frustrated, angry pheromones flowing out of the Omegas gland contaminating the air in the house. And the Alphas knew better not to say anything stupid.

The Omegas were in the kitchen, all sat on the chairs around the kitchen on the island, "Did I go overboard?" Agent asked feeling some kind of sad emotion that wasn't remorse for the words he had said towards Tate. "Nha nigga you had more than any right to say that shit!" Kai and Speed reassured smiling widely.

More minutes of pure silence when one of the phones from the people in the room started ringing like crazy, none of them felt like picking u the call so they simply ignored the loud and buzzing noise. The buzzing stopped for a while, maybe two minutes when it started again but from a different phone, this time it was one of the Omegas' phones specifically Kai's phone, the ringing was louder than before and it made the people jump from their skin. Kai didn't answer, he simply stared down at the number present in front of him, their manager, he knew at that moment he had, they all of them had done something stupid by posting that video. "It's the manager!" he announced, Duke decided to take the decision to pick up the call putting it on speaker.

"Who's there?" the man asked with a nervous tone, "Me and the rest" Duke answered placing the phone in the middle of the kitchen island so that everybody could hear. "Okay, did you take permission to upload that video?" the man asked even more nervous, "No but we had rights!" Duke answered ready to hear snarls, curse words or even degrading words being thrown at them but this time it was different. The voice on the other end calmed down and said "He is in the process of suing all of you especially, Kai, Agent and Speed for defamation, damage to property and assault" The three Omegas were feeling scarred but also confused "Wait but e didn't damage any property or assault anyone" Speed answered ranting and stumbling on his words.

Ki had nothing to say he was in his headspace not knowing what to say or do, he could feel the stress hitting every single nerve in his body making him even more sick at the moment. The noise from the other people in the room debating on what to do while others were already phoning lawyers, was all getting in his head. His heartbeat was thundering in his head an feel like going to Curt because of some random fucker who doesn't know how to shut up.d ears were so rapid he felt like he was losing his sense, all that didn't make sense and he didn't

Kai attempted to stand up from the chair he was still sitting on to get towards the kitchen sink and fetch a cup of cold water hoping that it would snap him back to reality. But everything in his perspective felt distorted, a black spot appearing and disappearing from his site, then a thud.

The sound was loud and it caught the attention of most of the people in the room. Fanum was the first one that attended to the young man, the boy was feverish, he was too warm to be normal. At first, they all thought it was a blackout moment and he would have woken up any time soon but it wasn't like that. Duke felt this sense of protection running down his back and the first thing he thought was to carry the person and get to the doctor's office as soon as possible and that's what happened.

During the drive to the doctor's office, it was only the two of them and Fanum, Kai woke up the first thing he lamented about was the shooting pain in his back and the crazy headache he was feeling. "what are we doing here?" Kai asked seeing that he was already sitting in the white room decorated in painting and flowers of his Doctor's. "Nigga you fainted for about fifteen minutes, that's why!" Fanum replied and immediately after Meira called Kai in by himself.

Kai entered the office knowing already the first question the woman was going to ask "I told you not to stress yourself in this period!" the woman warned with a sad tone to her features "What has been going on?" She asked again ready to write any important denial down "Two days ago, I got into this scandal where people think I'm dating those two for more hype and shit like that, the thing stressing me about this is the comments. Then today I went to this podcast to which I was invited and the man just made me angrier by the second, and now I'm finding out I'm getting sued." Kai sighed heavily after explaining his situation.

"Okay, do you need me to get you a therapist or something like that so you have someone to talk to?" the woman asked looking at the young man in front of her who immediately shook his head saying he didn't need anyone. "Okay then if you'd like to follow!" she asked walking to the room. Kai was ready to remove his trousers when the woman stopped him explaining that this time he didn't need to get that ultrasound but the superficial one from now on. Kai was relieved, he laid down on the bed raising up his shirt so that the woman could squirt the cold gel on his abdomen.

This time he decided to look at the monitor, it had been a few weeks since the last visit where he was contemplating whether to keep it or get an abortion. A full month since he had sex with the two Alphas. It took Meiraawhile this time to find the small grey sphere, but this time there were two of them and Kai noticed clearly. "Tell me it's a joke!" Kai said in a scared tone. Meira laughed shaking her head confirming there were two of them. Kai didn't know how to reply, he knew this time he was going to keep them but the terror of taking care of two of them was giving him a straight-on brain leak "Don't worry, it's gonna be okay!" She reassured helping Kai to clean his abdomen. "Still wanna go for the adoption?" the woman asked curiously "I'm gonna keep them, I don't think I'll be able to give them up" Kai confessed rearranging his shirt.

They both walked back to the main office where the woman gave Kai five copies of the ultrasound since he had demanded them. "Thanks!" he said folding the photos together. "There is one thing you need to know, don't think your heats are going to completely stop, they might reduce and feel less powerful but they're going to be there every two months I'd say. Also, I'm giving you this for the vitamins you need, this for the low iron and this to relax every night as much as possible" the woman explained handing Kai a prescription paper "Your next appointment is on the third of April" Kai thanked the woman leaving the room.

"How was it?" Fanum asked still with a hint of worry staining his voice, "Just stress and low iron combined together and..." Kai stopped talking handing them, Duke and Fanum, the little photos that the doctor had given to him, Duke wasn't as surprised as Fanum since he already knew but Fanum had this stupid smile in his face, his smile was shinning as bright as his eyes. "Are you for real?" Fanum asked looking at Kai's stomach and waiting for an answer, the shock was also noticeable in his voice which cracked. "Yes, but I don't know who they are!" Kai explained wanting to make it already sure from the beginning. "I don't care!" Duke and Fanum confessed smiling like idiots.

—--------------------------------------------

At home,

Kai felt like Duke and Fanum were over-exaggerating with the no-stress part the doctor had explained to him. "I can do it myself" Kai announced annoyed, he was lying on Duke's lap while Fanum was getting the grapes Kai had requested. "No stress the first trimester" Duke remembered the young man who had given up on fighting to get up. All of them, including their friends were too focused on the news of Kai's pregnancy to care about the lawsuit they had. He knew that this where going to be the longest six months of his life -an Omegas twin pregnancy is only seven months long-.

"Then can I go to my room?" Kai begged feeling like he needed some time for himself, Duke thought for a second, long enough for Fanum to return with a full bowl of grapes. "Sure!" the man said releasing his grip from Kai's body and sending him upstairs.