CHAPTER 23

Duke was relentless, he wouldn't give Fanum a single chance to breathe. After every knot went down he would start pounding the Dominican man harder and harder until Fanum finally lost consciousness and didn't react to anything. Duke removed his knot from the unconscious man and in a predatory gaze, he turned towards Kai, who gulped down while turning off the camera.

"On the bed face up!" Duke ordered with no emotions lingering on his face, just the pure instinct of multiplying covering every brain cell in his head. Kai obeyed the command and lay down on his back on the bed.

The next thing the Omega could feel was the heavy weight of the Alpha on his body. He didn't say anything when the Alpha made his way inside of him, making the beginning stretch unpleasant for the younger man under him. The alpha groaned in pleasure while pistoning his hips in an unforgiving way. The bed was shaking along with the two. Kai's legs were wrapped around the man's hips, holding tightly as if he made a stupid move he was going to fall and never come back up.

Each trust was violent and brutal, more and more sounds of skin slapping against each other rang in the room, "F- fuck!" the Omega moaned, throwing his head back. All his sweet spots were getting hit, he was in a continuous bliss of pain and pleasure, his clit still badly sore from the vibrator he had to use before and the constant friction of Duke's fingers working miracles on his body.

Their bodies hit mixing into one another, their hearts beating in the sink and the smell of heavy sex and pheromones. The smell was drunkening and it felt like a state of pure high drunkenness.

Duke's hands were wrapped around his neck, both of the hands holding tightly just like Kai's legs that seemed afraid to lose one another. "You are mine and only mine!" Duke declared loudly making his trust more calculated. "yes, yes I'm yours all yours!" Kai concorded, nodding along with the man.

The Omega's nails were digging into the skiing just like the first time they had fucked but something was different this time, the sex was more spontaneous, bitting and scratching was more involved and more bloodthirsty. They were ravishing each other like they were a drug to them, they couldn't live with each other. "Please, harder" Kai begged, flashing his bluish-coloured Omega eyes for the older man, who obeyed like a puppet and went harder, making the clapping sound slow down but louder than the initial ones.

"Your pussy is so good!" Duke confessed, moaning out loud, giving up on looking like someone who had it all under control. Kai's neck was covered in bloodied bites, which were still slightly leaky drops of blood, but Duke couldn't give two fucks about the open wounds, the only thing on his mind was to mark the Omega under him even more than he did already. Heykeys were also involved but not as often since it wasn't enough for the older man to mark what was his and his only.

While Kai was only scratching, drawing blood from the muscular back of the man fucking him. His main instinct was to bite back, but he was too scared to do anything. Duke was relentless in his pursuit, pushing Kai closer and closer to the edge. Kai couldn't take it anymore, and he finally gave in to his desires and began to bite back. His eyes rolled at the back of his head feeling the metallic taste of the ma in his mouth.

Everything from then on felt enhanced. They had finally and medically marked each other, so no one could leave anyone any moment soon. he sex became even more barbaric if it was possible. Kai was now screaming like a madman, his guts were getting rearregìnged and his cervix was being hit over and over again by the blunt head of the man's dick. Duke noticed the lightheaded face HIS Omega had on every time he hit the cervix and he took the opportunity to place his body weight on the Omega to block any movement.

His body was completely blocking any movement from the Omega. He had removed his hands from the younger man's neck who gasped loudly when he felt the stinging air flowing back into his lungs, the pleasure of that didn't last long since Duke started pistoning his hips.