CHAPTER 4

"I don't think it's the best idea," Duke said, trying to escape the situation. "But I don't wanna be alone" Kai remarked still high from the substances he had ingested. "What if I call your mom so she can take care of you?" Duke asked finally seeing the small guy falling completely asleep while agreeing to the option he had been given.

"what took you so long man?" A drunk Fanum asked, "he wouldn't leave me alone" Duke answered sitting back down on the chair he had been sitting on before. He texted Kai's mom so she would know that Kai was in his room feeling like shit before he went back to his smoking section while talking to some random snow bunny he caught an eye for.

—---------------------------------------

In Kai's room

"Hi, baby" his mom's voice swirled in his ear "How are you doing?" she questioned placing the cup of water by his bedside drawer. "As if I'm being stabbed by multiple knives and being roasted in an oven" Kai replied throwing his blankets off his body. The woman softly smiled in awareness of the pain his son was going through at the moment. It was currently four in the morning, and most of the people had left the house in a mess, just a few of his friends and the AMP members were in the house probably sleeping on the couches or on the floor still high as a kite.

Kai wasn't feeling the cessation of the weed on him anymore and that to his dismay made every single body modification occurring in him just feel more painful and tormenting than it was or he hopped was supposed to feel. His mom tried calming him down by having brief and comfortable communication with him, but it wasn't working. "Why the fuck does it hurt this much?" the poor boy asked clutching his lower stomach and wishing that the pain would seize instantly. "I don't know baby" the mother replied not knowing what else she could do to make her son feel better. They both hadn't yet realised that Kai's pheromones had settled in and were now coating every single inch of air in his room.

An hour passed and finally, the party guy had fallen asleep like a rock on his bed, half of his body covered and the other exposed in the air since he didn't know how to seize the boiling hot sensations and the freezing cold temperature at the same time. His mom was still awake making sure her son didn't require anything before she would have made her way to her room. The lady was getting ready to leave some space for the boy when she saw some names on her baby's skin; she smiled happily at the words imprinted on his skin and simply left afterwards.

Around 1 pm Kai woke up still feeling the hot sensation cursing through his body, he was shirtless and had his locks tangled into one another in a small bun over his head. "That felt like kell!" He exclaimed stretching ever so slightly before making his way downstairs. The house was a wreck; cups on the floor, drinks and bottles scattered everywhere, some of his friends sleeping in the most random places, other foreign people he had never seen before in his life laying half dead on the sticky floor, and let's not talk about the outside. He swiftly made his way towards the kitchen to get himself a cup of water and while doing so he passed by one of the mirrors on the columns of the kitchen.

"What the fuck?" he asked, he looked slightly shorter with much more curvier shapes not really noticeable but because it was his body he noticed. Then something he had been told flashed by in his head and in a worried frantic way he flew to the nearest bathroom on the main floor. He slammed shut the door behind him and made his way to the toilet, he closed his eyes trying to calm any nervousness he was feeling to no avail. So just to make the torturing revelation even worse he slipped his pants off. His eyes flew open almost popping out from their sockets, he slipped on his trousers back before leaving the bathroom to move to his mom's room.

"Mom" he called, his voice almost on the verge of breaking into sobs. His vision was blurring badly he couldn't even make out where he was at the moment. "Yes?" the woman replied in a questioning but soft tone. "I don't want all this" Kai finally broke down feeling too overwhelmed by everything. "It's alright, everything is going to be alright" his mom reassured smiling at the boy in front of her. "What if they kick me out" he asked even more worried than before, the woman knew his friends wouldn't, "They won't just stay calm, I'll go get you some suppressants" the woman said leaving the room.