CHAPTER 22

It felt forever for Fanum, waiting for the knot buried in his mouth to reduce size, his jaw was sore and his eyes couldn't hold back the tears anymore. But after fifteen minutes the knot had gone down to a reasonable size and made its way out. When the Dominican ma felt the release and the weight of his jaw downing on him he coughed, he coughed so much he felt like his heart was going to jump out as well "Trynna fucking kill me?" He asked facing Duke who was smiling at the desperate pants of air feeling the room with noise.

Kai was still on the floor, his eyes closed shut trying in any way possible to hold it in since he hadn't been given any kind of permission to cum. "Please?" he pleaded over and over again. Duke with a simple hand gesture told the shorter man to stop, making Kai edge himself. "Get the strap" the older Alpha commanded, pointing towards the black box.

"Wear it!" Duke ordered once more forcing Fanum to bend over the couch while he was waiting for Kai to wear the harness. It was the same exact replica of Duke's manhood, as long and as thick as the older men own. Already knowing the next thing he was going to have to do, Kai settled in between Fanum's legs. "Why am I always getting fucked?" Fanum asked, trying to protest and shove the hands of the older man pinning him down away. "Since you don't know how to shut the fuck up, I'll find a way to humiliate you!" Duke answered standing in front of the couch with his phone in his hands.

a nod of the head and Kai slowly settled the dildo inside of the Dominican who cried out at the weird stretch. At that point, Duke had already started videoing the whole act. Fanum was holding the couch slightly moaning at the soft strokes Kai was giving him. The Omega was gentler and more sympathetic with the rhythm of his waist. "Like being fucked by an Omega?" Duke asked, holding the phone closer to the man's face. Fanum didn't answer, his eyes staring into the older man's eyes. "I asked you something, didn't I?".

The aura roaming around the room was heavy, Duke had the main control of the room. Ordering the younger man to do everything. Kai by now was going harder and faster just as much as his Omega's body. Fanum had started moaning heavily from the constant friction of his dick being pressed against the fabric of the couch.

"I'm close!" Fanum announced, lolling his tongue out of his mouth, drooling on the fabric of the chair. "Please I need to come" he kept on begging when no answer came to his question. Duke didn't answer, he couldn't care less. The man walked towards Kai guiding the Omega's hip to go harder and faster than before making the man getting fucked, scream and cry in frustration. "Should I let him cum?" Duke asked Kai, leaving the destiny of the middle man in his hands. "Yes," Kai answered, wanting to get a rest from the continuous trust. Fanum before waiting for Duke's command, he came loud and hard coating the back of the couch in a white thick substance.

"I didn't say you could!" Duke exclaimed with a hint of wickedness in his voice.

Fanum cried at the words knowing what was going to happen next.

His hips were raised up by the older man who wasted no time in releasing the silicone dick with the real one. Fanum slightly moaned at the heat of the real thing. "Fuck" he cursed moaning louder and louder. "Too much!" He said squeezing the first thing in his reach, Kai was on the other side of the couch trying to catch his breath feeling warned out from the continuous fucking.

Fanum looked dead, unable to moan at any touch, too tired from the constant pleasure he was feeling. "Please" he pleaded for the last time, a single stroke from the back made him cum once more. Duke was buried deeply into the man groaning and grunting. "Good bitch!" Duke complimented, noticing That every time he would degrade and compliment the man at every time he would react in some way, this time Fanum pushed himself onto the dick as if asking for more.

"Kai" Duke called, 'is this guy not satisfied' the Omega thought walking towards the man, "On all fours" The older man commanded.

Ten minutes later Kai was screaming his lungs out while his chest was being pressed against the hard floor of the apartment. "Such a good cunt" Duke moaned out, slowing his trust to make them more calculated and stronger. Kai was out of his mind moaning and begging for more. "Please Alpha" were the only words being said in the room.