EXTRA

Kai was in full heat rolling on the bed in pain. He was staring at his alpha and Enigma making out while rubbing their hard cocks against one another. The older men were both naked groping each other while their lips were tangled with one another. The two were lying down beside Kai, ignoring the poor Omega whimpering while rubbing his legs together to get some kind of friction.

Kai's hands were tied at the top of his head to the headboard of the bed to have some more pain to his heat. Fanum had his hands tangled in Duke's dreads, moaning at the feeling of Duke's fingers scissoring him open with no mercy.

Strings of moans left the Alpha's mouth, bites and teeth joined the passionate kiss. "Fuck, Duke" he moaned out aloud, teasing the Omega. Duke paid no attention to the pleading coming from Kai's mouth. Duke wasted no time reaping his shorts off of his body, tying his hair up in a bun while positioning himself close to Fanum's opening. Fanum's legs were folded to his chest, ready to feel the Enigma's member stretch him out after eleven months of nothing being inside him.

Duke used one of his hands to prop up his body on the bed while with the other hand, he held his dick closer to Fanum's hole. The initial stretch of the cock head felt like the first time Duke had fucked the leaving shit out of him while in a root. Such pleasurable pain his sight went black for a short moment when Duke with a fast and hard trust placed the full length of his dick inside of Fanum.

"Tight" the Enigma groaned, pulling his shaft out till the tip was the only thing remaining inside of Fanum. His other hand was beside Fanum's head holding his weight up. With a quick move of his hip, his member was right back inside Fanum, which made the man on the receiving end scream out in surprise and pleasure. "Hold ya mouth" he warned while death-glaring Fanum obeyed with no holding back.

The phase was torturing and relentless. Fanum had tears staining his face, he was crying in pleasure. "Duke, fuck" Was all Fanum was able to say before his vision went black once more and he came on his stomach. Duke pulled out of the man, facing Kai in a predatory way.

"Open your legs!" Duke demanded while rustling through a bag of things. "No, no condoms I want you raw" the Omega begged the Enigma. "I want your knot raw," he said again when Duke slipped the piece of plastic on his dick before untying Kai's hands from the headboard. "Then you'll have to earn it!" he replied, placing Kai's smaller body on top of his. Duke folded his hands under his head, a soft smirk on his lips.

Kai didn't wait any longer, grabbing the dick resting on his ass cheek, giving it a few strokes before slowly pressing his weight on the dick. Duke, being unpleasant as he was, grabbed the Omega's hips and with a strong stroke he impaled the Omega on his member. Kai's mouth fell open, droll falling from the side and eyes rolled at the back of his head. "Already?" Duke asked when he saw how Kai's legs were shaking like a leaf. Duke took the opportunity to fuck the Omega out of his premature orgasm.

Kai didn't do anything, he let anything happen. His body went limp in the hands of the Enigma, who sarcastically said "I thought you were going to gain my knot, baby" Loud broken moans filled the room mixed with loud slapping sounds.

Fanum was staring at them fucking, Kai's heat had sent the poor Alpha into a brutal root after so long of not being able to let his primary instinct be let out. He was groaning and panting, also trying to get some kind of pleasure from the bed sheets under him.

Duke being too lazy to keep Kai'sbody straight to fuck into him like a fleshlight, he threw the boy's body beside Fanum spreading the man's legs open before trusting inside of Kai's body. The Omega moaned once more, it was quieter but still present, filled with need and want.

"Knot, please, Alpha" Kai begged, meeting the violent trust being given to him. The word alpha made something inside of Duke's head snap. His hips went even faster and harder. A hand was wrapped around Kai's throat with a death grip. "You little slut" he called out in something that sounded like hatred, his scent had turned sour, making the Omega cjìhock on simple air and from the grip on his neck restricting the blood flow to his head.

"I'm sorry alpha" Kai teased, loving the sensation of the brutal trust against his cervix, he knew he was going to be bruised badly from the outside and the inside. The cock head of his Enigma hit his cervix even harder. Tears fell from the Omega's eyes like a fountain. His tights shook brutally from the constant trust. "Fuck Duke" Kai screamed when a particular trust had all his sensitive points on alert.

Duke pulled out quickly, turning the Omega around to make him lay on his back. He placed the younger man's legs on his shoulder before laying his body weight on the Omega's body, basically folding the poor boy in half. Duke took the opportunity to increase the pressure on his trust making him scream louder. "I ...fuck please Enigma please".

"Good boy," Duke praised, locking his lips with Kai's. His hips stuttered while he plunged the fully grown knot inside of the Omega, making the boy scream even louder at the stretch of his lower half. "It broke," Duke announced, removing the remaining small bits of the condom from his cock while looking at a fully dazed Kai.

This time the knot was taking way too long to deflate, and Duke wasn't taking this lightly, he was getting annoyed by the fact he had to stay still not to overwhelm Kai. The enigma gave an attempted sligh trust making the bulge at the base of his dick stretch the skin of Kai's lower half. A loud wimp came from the Omega.

Duke smiled at the reaction and before Kai could even register what the older man was doing to his body. Duke was forcefully pulling his knot out before slamming back inside the weaker body under him. Fanum was surprised and scared at the same time. His rut had completely disappeared when Duke's pheromones mixed with the air in the room.

"Duke I think that's too much, '' Fanum warned, placing a hand on the Enigman's shoulder to snap the man back into reality. Duke ignored the man trying to pull him off of his Omega, growling loudly as a warning. Instead of slowing down, he increased the phase of his trust making Kai scream out in pleasure and in pain.

..."I hate you" Kai confessed looking down at the small stick in his hands showing two bright red lines. "I fucking hate you" the Omega repeated, making his voice thunder around the main floor of the house. "I swear this is the last badge of babies" the Enigma promised while hiding behind Fanum in fear. "Told you to stop," the aloha commented while eating an apple.

In the end, the family ended up being kind of huge. Eight kids and three parents. Something normal if Kai was at least in his mid-twenties but of course nothing went as the Omega wanted to. Eight kids, six of them coming out of his body and two from Fanum just at the ages of 21, 23 and 30. But he couldn't lament since that was what made him happy.

AMP's OMEGAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara