CHAPTER 2

By the time they ended their lives the food had also vanished. "What should we do now?" Kai asked dropping his pho on the table. "Don't know, tomorrow we have a group photoshoot while next tomorrow we have a video for the youtube channel so I'd prefer to sleep till tomorrow" Duke answered to Kai who looked at the man with a crazy look "Nigga it's 8 pm. And do you know where the others are?" he asked standing up from his chair before walking to his wardrobe area. "Ya, they went to a party or something like that, didn't feel like going," Duke answered following Kai with his eyes.

Kai was busy rummaging through his clothes before he brought out a pair of light blue jeans and a pinky peach hoodie. "Where are you going shorty?" Duke asked spinning the chair around. "First of all don't call me shorty or Imma snap your legs and second just around" KAi answered walking to his bathroom so he could change without someone (Duke) making any comment about him. "I'll come with you" the muscular guy announced switching off the computer completely.

—-----------------------------------------

The day after

Kai woke up from his sleeping position. Stood up from his bed and walked to the calendar ticking off one more day "1 more day and I'm done" he commented stretching his limbs. He rubbed his stomach in hunger before walking down the stairs just to be met with the remaining members of the group in the kitchen yapping about something. 'They ain't loud today' Kai thought moving closer to the group that immediately stopped talking and looked at him. "Good morning to you guys as well!" Kai greeted weirded out by the silent stares of his friends. Fanum excused himself before walking away followed by Chris.

"What's going on?" he asked grabbing something to eat from the table. No one from his friends answered they were ignoring him completely, faking as if he was non-existent "Wow thanks for the response niggers" he said dropping the plate into the sink before making his way to the living room. He was sitting on the single sofa watching an action movie - Rampage to be exact - he seemed angry or pissed off at the treatment he was receiving from the other group members of the house. "That's like the 50th time you are watching that movie" Agent groaned annoyed. Kai didn't answer he just used the side of his eyes to glare towards Agents' side.

"Got any fucking problem with that?" Kai snapped angrily "Oh somebody's snappy today" one of the guys in the room said laughing, "Probably the second gender hormones and shit change, poor little thing!" Davis said, making something snap inside of the shortest of them all "Ight, you better shut the fuck up you yellow Cheeto head and for you" he pointed to the one that started the convo, "you got more hair on your chin than on your head nigga so shut the fuck up". Kai seemed livid, he stood up from his chair before making his way up the stairs towards his room.

He threw himself on his bed covering himself in the duvet, he was shivering from the cold, ' I hope it ain't the effect of the change' he thought turning on his phone and opening Saphari to search "Is it normal to feel angry before your 'second gender reveal?" he waited more seconds before he pressed the search button. The first link given to him pressed, opening a new page, he was reading attentively every single word on the page:

"An Omega is physically weaker than the rest of the genders, however, they are known for their agility and speed. This is speculated to be nature's way to balance the genders, since Omegas cannot protect themselves, thus creating a flight response to escape from predators and unwanted suitors if the situation calls for it.

Omegas are softer in appearance, have a smoother complex and generally look more appealing to the other genders, especially Alphas and Deltas.

Omegas are easily submissive and can be seen as needy at times. They love taking care of others as well as being taken care of. They are the gender which usually keeps the Alphas and Deltas calm, though they can just as easily trigger aggressive behaviour if certain terms are met."