CHAPTER 24

Screams were the only thing echoing in the fool's house. Fanum was still in a submissive headspace, he thought he was going to last forever. Duke was relentless like always.

Fanum's attention was mainly focused on Duke's chest, strong and defined muscles all working to hold the body's weight up. Toned arms contracting with every single move. The perfect skin covered in scratches and bites from the previous 'victim of his rut'.

The man's breath was hot and loud, covering the sensations Fanum was feeling making it the main source of the peace he was feeling.

His first thought, which was covered in malignant deviance, was to trace his own nails along the scratches. The man on top of him groaned in pain, "Stop that!" Duke warned about speeding up his trust, Fanum chuckled slightly at the pain and pleasure building up, his body was shaking violently.

Duke stopped his movements and pulled out in a single breath before holding the other alpha tightly by his hair. Fanum raised his hand above his head to try and get the man to loosen his grip on his hair, he was wriggling around hoping that something could have made the man drop him and soon that happened. Fanum fell to his knees in an instant, his body too weak to stand up from the ground.

He looked up, staring at the man whose eyes were not red anymore but a deep black. With a hand, Duke held his member close to Fanum's mouth waiting for the man to take him in his mouth. Fanm knew what he had to do, but he didn't just like any other brat.

Duke waited impatiently, slapping the member on the man's face with force. When Fanum opened his mouth to lament, unfortunately for him, he wasn't fast enough to even let a smell sound out of his lips when he was felt with the dick. He gagged heavily when it touched the back of his throat and immediately pooled back crouched over and coughed his soul out.

"Put your mouth back on it" Duke commanded.

Fanum hesitated for a moment before he took it back in his mouth. In the meantime, he jerked himself off. Fanum moved away once more to look at the dick because of the feeling of it growing bigger by the second inside of his mouth

"Put it back in your fucking mouth," Duke said, forcefully. "I need to cum down your throat." He forced his cock back inside Fanum's mouth before he closed his eyes, smiling. Fanum's eyes were watering again, from the pain and the continuous gagging his throat was feeling and doing.

"Fuck, yeah" Duke moaned, feeling his orgasm closing up as he moved his hips. "I want you to swallow every fucking drop or I swear to God I'll spank you." Duke kept on saying moving his hips faster. "Fuck" Duke licked his lips smiling even wider than before. "You're fucking amazing, baby." Duke complimented the man who was looking at him with teary eyes, Fanum still had his head attached to Duke's member. His body convulsed from the lack of air flowing in his lungs for the second time the same day.

With both of his hands, Fanum tried in any way to push Duke from his bicep away. Tapping furiously while crying at the same time, afraid he was about to die because of a dick. Duke at that moment released Fanum and laid on the bed expecting the man to sit on his dick.

"Still tight as fuck!" Duke commented, smiling before bucking his hips up fully burying his length inside of the other man. Fanum bit down hard on his bottom lip as he tried to keep himself quiet. "Oh my god."

"So fucking hot" Duke praised the hole tightly wrapping around him as he snapped his hips causing Fanum to cry out. Fanum gasped as he felt Duke's hands spanking his ass while he was busy trying to keep up with the phase. "DUKE!"

"I just want to knock you up! CanI?" Duke confessed, licking his lips and sending his hand across Fanum's sore cheeks again. He didn't give a fuck if his mate was crying out every time he spanked a cheek he wanted Fanum's big bubble to be bruised by him and him only. "Duke, please, I'm tired!" Fanum pleaded, feeling his legs shake every time he had to raise his hips to slam back down on the member.

Duke ignored the pleas of his mate and snapped his hips while spitting up causing Fanum to lose his balance, ending with the younger man gripping the sheets beside Duke's head to relieve some of the extreme pleasure "DUKE!" Fanum cried out.

"You just had to fucking tease me" Duke emphasised sending another slap to Fanum's cheeks. "I gave you the chance to move faster or pleasure me more but you didn't even though you know you are enjoying this dick, aren't you, Slut?"

"I'm sorry, I'm being a brat, I won't do it again, please slow down!" Fanum begged again with his mouth wide open since he felt like the air was getting knocked out of his lungs over and over again. "Yeah, you are" Duke concorded, grabbing a fist full of Fanum's hair and he grinned. "Your my fucking little brat." Fanum cried out. "Duke, I'm close. I can't—" Fanum announced, trying to hold in the orgasm as long as he could not wanting to receive another set of harsh spanks "Hold it!" Duke said in a warning tone.

Duke reached his hand down to place his thumb on the man's dick, to block any way for the man to cum. "Please, stop, Duke!'' With what felt like forever of begging and pleading with no hesitation Duke left Fanum's dick, letting the other man cum while shouting his name. Duke edged himself again, waiting until the last moment before he pulled out from Fanum. Duke pushed Fanum off him before sitting on the edge of the bed with his legs spread open showing his full naked body that reflected in the mirror of the wardrobe. "On my knees!".

Fanum didn't ask what he had done wrong and just did as he was ordered to do. He slowly placed himself over the older man's legs, his ass cheeks with hand prints burned into them. He was already crying knowing he wouldn't be able to sit for the next few days.

"Wanna know why you are getting punished, slut?" Duke asked massaging the skin of the cheeks in front of him. Fanum neither said yes or no. But Duke answered anyway. "Because you disobeyed me and I won't tolerate disobedience. I never gave you permission to cum all over me" He slapped Fanum's ass hard, causing Fanum to cry out in pain. "But you let go of me and I thought— ahh!" Fanum shouted, unable to finish his sentence.

Duke landed another harsh slap on Fanum's bottom before he could answer back to his statement. "Yes but did Isay 'You can come'? No, so technically you broke a rule!" Duke analyzed out loud, staring at Fanum's back of the head. "Count!" Duke ordered before letting the weight of his hand hit the soft skin again.

"One" screamed out loudly, "Two" broke and sobbed out, "Three" was a full-on cry, "F-Four!" the Dominican man stuttered, "Six!" Fanum shouted again, kicking his feet while squeezing his butt muscles to make the surface of his skin harder, hoping for the impact to be lighter and more bearable. "You skipped number five, start over!" Duke corrected the younger man. The voice was deep and creepy, something was crawling up his back, making its way inside of his ear and crawling all over his head.

Twenty minutes passed before finally the number 'twenty' was shouted by the man getting punished harshly. When Duke finally finished hitting the skin in front of him, he massaged the skin for a short while before moving away. The younger man was shaking and sweating profusely, he felt like he was going to die. "No more, please!" Fanum begged weakly while being sat on the floor.

Duke's face had turned back to the stone-cold gaze, something unreadable. Fanum this time didn't need any type of command to know what he had to do again, laid on the bed face down and ass up. Duke chuckled at the feary scent coming off Fanum's scent glands. He didn't go for the man this time, he lay on the bed and before he knew he was fast asleep.

The snores were what made Fanum know he was free from the continuous fucking and torture he had been receiving. He sighed heavily and dropped like a dead weight next to the older man. "Jesus Christ!" Fanum commented before also falling into a deep slumber.