CHAPTER 8

Barely an hour of sleep for Kai when another strong heat wave overtook him. His first thought was to sit on the Dominican man, kissing and biting any part of skin possible, a particular bite on the man's neck woke him up. "Whatchu doing amor?" Roberto asked placing his hands on the younger man's hips to stop any movement from the man. Kai was too concentrated on finding the sweet spot on the Alpha to take care of him.

"Still rough or slow," Fanum asked wrapping his hands tighter around Kai's waist "Rough as fuck" Kai demanded already knowing what was going to happen, he placed his chest against the Dominican's own relaxing his legs while Fanum's legs were bent. Kai grabbed the dick slapping on his ass cheek placing it right atop of his hole pushing his lower back against it. A quick move from Fanum's waist made the dick slide inside in a swift move.

Fanum was going at full speed, making his balls slap against the soft skin. Kai was there enjoying every inch of flesh penetrating his body. Kai, just to silence his moans, he bit Fanum's shoulder digging his teeth into the flesh that made the man fucking him, pushing him off to pin his head on the bed "Never fucking try that again" Roberto warned plunging back inside. Kai nodded shutting his eyes close. As Fanum commanded he folded his legs to reach his chest, practically folded in two, his hands holding his thighs down firmly while Fanum was in the middle fucking him.

"You like that bitch, don't you!" Roberto said more in an affirmation tone than a questioning one. "Alphs," Kai said when Roberto pressed on his lower stomach, he sucked in the air in his body so the silhouette of the cock ramming into him would be visible "So deep," Kai cried out throwing his head back making it lul on the edge of the bed. "Such a good slut" Fanum said fucking the already-appearing knot at the base of his dick.

Kai screamed at the huge stretch of the almost full knot forcing itself in and out of his body, it was pleasurable but painful at the same time. The stretch made his mouth fall open like a bitch in heat trying to breathe. "Fa - Alpha" Kai said over and over again until his insides contracted from his release and the warm liquid from his fated partner flooding his inside "It's okay, breath" Fanum talked the younger man through it "So big," The last brain cells in Kai's brain said "Too big," he said next gasping "I know" Fanum replied caressing Kai's face as gently as possible humping him at the main time to bring both of them down from their highs.

When they both regained their normal minds they looked at each other in the eyes closing the space between them for a hot heated messy kiss.

"Can I ask something?" Fanum asked passing his hand through the dreads of the man resting on top of him while the Fanum's knot went down. "Yes, what?" Kai asked in a sleepy voice. "Are you going to choose between all of us?" The Dominican man asked, seriousness taking over his voice. Kai didn't know how to answer so he just shrugged his shoulders adding an 'I don't know' to his actions.

—---------------------------------------------

Back downstairs.

All the guys returned, Duke had woken up from the continuous slapping noises from upstairs. "That nigga is clapping that shit!" Davis said with his mouth wide open and his eyes blank, before faking gagging on something. All the noise in the house seized to a calm and quiet silence at some random point. "You guys need to stop killing that boy!" Agent remarked filling some sense of guilt for the poor man's ass hole.

"Anyways I need to go live! Who wanna come?" Angent continued saying tipping on his phone "You seriously wanna go on live with those two motherfuckers fucking like rabbits?" Duke asked stretching his limbs while groaning loudly, his voice deep and broken from the uncomfortable position he had been sleeping in. "His room is soundproof if you close the door" Agent replied moving to his room, "Ight, I'll come," Davis said following the Canadian man upstairs. Chris waited for the two to disappear upstairs before saying "Those two be fucking!", getting loud laughs from the other.