CHAPTER 11

"Can you tell me?" Davis asked feeling remorse and feeling his guts, He reacted without knowing what had happened to the man who now was too afraid to stay in close contact with him. "when I turned nineteen and went into heat, my dad was who found me. All I can say is that he was angry to the bone, he hated me from that day on, calling me names and trying actually to kill me. Every day there was someone there to degrade me or beat me. My mom was devastated, she didn't want to believe it, she thought it was her fault. She would try and take the lame for me being an Omega but nothing.

One day my dad brought this man over to the house, the man was between his late twenties and early thirties. And the next thing I knew I was in the man's hands, he would use me as he pleased. Beat me, fuck me or just purely ignore me. All this happened in a month, the out of nowhere the two, my dad and the man had concluded the payment of everything. a few more months of torture had passed and I found out to had gotten pregnant, the man found out and I got the beating of my life, an inch near death. I lost it, the baby but I didn't get it to me. One thing was what finally broke me completely he had solled me off to one of his friends because I was 'Infertile and useless for him'."

Agent finished telling the story, his eyes were completely empty resembling a black hole with no end. The guilt in Davis rose up by every single word. "I didn't know, I'm deeply sorry!" Davis said feeling like a piece of shit, "You know what you remind me of" Agent asked jokingly, the joke was going to be dark, Davis knew what was going to be said immediately "My dad, the way you'll hurt me and then be all apologetic. Such a bitch!" Agent laughed out in a sickly way. The Alpha bowed down his head not feeling like looking at the man in front of him in the eyes.

"By the way, now that my pills are gone, my heats are going to be kind of a wreck. They are going to be at full power and, You, have to be the one helping" Agent explained with a sad monotone. Davis didn't say anything after all that was all he could do to make it up for the man. "Anything else?" Davis asked finally raising his head "No, I'm okay" Agent replied getting on his phone.

—-----------------------------------

Duke, Kai and Fanum

"That was weird as fuck" Fanum commented holding a packet of chips in his hands while staring at Davis back, as his friend was walking up the stairs to meet Agent. "The only thing you know how to do is eat!" Kai insulated snatching the packet from Fanum's hands, Fanum gave a death look at the guy who stole his chips for no reason "Nigga you better give them back!" he shouted trying to snatch them back from the Omega.

While those two were fighting over food, Duke was too busy looking towards Chris's side, he saw the man feeling uneasy about the Agent and Davis thing. "You should just go!" Duke said feeling the uneasiness flowing in all of the walls of the room. Chris didn't let the words be repeated again before he sprinted away following the steps of the other two. "Those three are definitely in love" Duke confirmed aloud nodding his head, showing his grills in a wide smile. Looking like a happy old grandpa. "Why the fuck do you have your grills on?" Kai asked confused "Because why not!" Duke answered smiling even wider. "I got two dumbasses as Alphas" Kai indirectly insulted the two men behind him, walking away before he could receive any backlash.

"What should we do, I'm bored!" Kai whined laying on the floor of the lying room. 'why the fuck...' Fanum thought before doing the same thing, laying on the floor beside Kai, who rapped his hands around the chubbier man. Duke didn't ask any questions he just profited from it, he sat on the couch placing his legs on Fanum's stomach and using him as a leg rest. "Cadela, que porra você tem?" Fanum asked pushing the legs off of his body.

"Hey, a question, next time Kai needs to go for a control to control the fetus the doctor is going to ask who the head of the relationship is, Who the fuck is it going to be?" Fanum asked, pointing his fingers at himself and Duke ignoring Kai completely. "Me of course" Dke replied proudly making the two men laying on the floor cringe so badly they felt their hearths and full bodies take a screenshot "Nigga never do that!" Kai pleaded turning away to face the television.