Chapter 2

I woke up feeling dizzy and confused, and my head was spinning as strange girls approached me, frantic and screaming, "My lady, my lady, are you okay?!" I tried to nod weakly, still trying to understand what was happening. 

I asked them who they were and where we were, since the place was huge and definitely not my room.

Then, one of them spoke to me with concern: "We warn you, my lady, that throwing fireballs one after another when you are angry can be very dangerous. You could even die if your mana gets out of control." I was perplexed, not understanding what they were talking about, but suddenly, a rush of memories hit me hard.

I remembered being furious because a maid had spilled her tea, and I had started a tantrum that caused me to go into shock. And then, more memories came to me. I realized that I knew this world.

For a moment, I was overcome with happiness as I realized I knew how this place worked. But that joy quickly faded when I realized the sad truth about the body I had been reincarnated into. "Oh, for the gods' sake, please tell me that my name is not..." I began to say, but the maids looked at me perplexed and interrupted me, mentioning, "Are you sure you are alright, Lady Detlinde?"

A worried smile formed on my face as I tried to take in all this information. "Ah... I feel like I'm fainting again," I mumbled before falling into unconsciousness once again.

"My lady!..."