Chapter 18

As I explained to Hirschur in detail the procedure for solving mathematical problems using formulas from my past life, she remained attentive, her astonishment evident as she witnessed how my methods were much more practical and made these tasks much easier.

Each time I mentioned a concept or technique not commonly taught in the academy, her eyes widened, as if she were witnessing something completely new and revolutionary.

When I finally finished explaining, she hurriedly took the sheet and analyzed it down to the last detail.

She scrutinized each step, each calculation, as if unraveling a mystery.

Upon completing her analysis, she looked up at me with an expression of awe and admiration on her face.

"Impressive, you are incredible, Lady Detlinde," she said, and although I should have felt flattered by the compliment, deep down I knew that these mathematical methods were not solely the product of my own ingenuity, but rather the result of the hard work of many scientists in my world.

"Thank you, professor," I responded calmly, trying to maintain modesty.

However, she seemed eager to know more.

"But tell me, where did you learn to do all this?" Her question was expected, but I had already planned an answer while she analyzed my exam.