Chapter 6: Teleportation

Emerald's POV

I woke up wanting so badly to use the bathroom, after did my business l went back to my room only to find the twins in my bedroom.

"Ah guys what are you doing here?" I said with a raised brow before l remembered what happened.....wait wasn't l supposed to be dead or in the hospital?

"What happened? I clearly remember falli...... I was interrupted by the knock on the door.

"Come in" I looked at Rose who said come in as if she knew who was at the door.

I looked at the door to see who is was. I frowned upon seeing him.

"Umm what are you doing here and how come you're at my house?"

"Relax, he is the one who saved you." Rachel said and it dawned upon me, yeah someone saved me before l fell and it was him.

"Oh sorry for being rude, thank you for saving me Ethan." I said feeling a bit awkward for my behaviour.

"It's my pleasure." he said smiling and l smiled back nodding.

"You guys know each other?" Rose said and l nodded.

"Yes l met him at the cafe yesterday." I said and l remembered how l embarassed myself yesterday day.

"Since you're okay l shall take my leave it's dark outside."

"We too are leaving, bye Emmy see on Monday."

"Bye guys and thank you again Ethan." I said they all nodded and left.

I went to my balcony to see if they left and l saw their cars
leaving. I sighed looking at the trees. why do I feel that guy's eyes are not lens but something else. I jumped a little startled by mom's voice.

"Something wrong my child?"

"It's nothing just a little unsure"

"You know you can tell me anything and what happened at the Mall that you were carried back unconscious?

"I fell off the railing of the second flo......

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" She said cutting me off and began to check my whole body for injuries.

"Mom relax, am okay and am not hurt. Ethan caught me in time before l fell. Due to the shock l fainted." I said and she breathed a sigh of relief before looking at me again.

"You mean the Vampire guy that brought you here with your friends?" She said and l widened my eyes

"He's a vampire? I knew it! he isn't human but I didn't except him to be a vampire but on the other side he does look vampire." I mumbled the last sentence.

"Oh you didn't know, l think it's because you still haven't transformed yet so your sensing ability is still weak." she said and l remembered something.

"Speaking of which, when is my next transformation?"

"That l don't know either because you aren't like ordinary werewolves so l guess it will take time." She said and l just sighed.

"Mom l will just rest now am so tired and sleepy, Good night."

"Good night sweetheart " she said and vanished. How l wish I could disappear like she does. I thought while l laid on my bed and closed my eyes.

'You can actually do that but it takes practice.' Emmy said that and I opened my eyes abruptly.

'What! I can teleport but how and why are you telling me this now?'

'Well you never asked.'

'But you could have told me atleast.'

'Oh well I forgot.'

'Sometimes I feel like you're useless, you know.' I said irritated

'That l do know.' She said and l just rolled my eyes at her.

'Then learn to be more useful, okay.'

'Fine fine no need to get angry, I'll teach you how to do it tomorrow.' She said raising her hands in surrender.

'Okay, good night.' I said and l closed my eyes to rest.

I woke up and did my morning routine. I just wore a oversized grey T-shirt and black sweat pants. Today I am going to practice teleportation.

I am currently sitting cross legged in the forest grass and meditating just like what Emmy said.

'Focus on where you want to go and imagine the place.' Emmy said and l did want she said but nothing happened.

'Nothing is happening Emmy, l think it's not working.'

'More focusing and less talking.' She said and l kept my mouth shut and focused.
I imagined myself in the kitchen and l felt a weird wind blew at my face. I opened my eyes and gasped when l saw myself in the kitchen.

"Yes! I did it, did you see!!" I squealed in excitement.

'We can see dummy and don't be excited yet because we aren't finished yet.' Emmy said rolling her eyes.

'You just had to burst my bubble, right and don't call me dummy you me.' I said and she just scoffed.

'Next test, teleport back where we were sitting.'

I imagined myself in the forest were were sitting but nothing happened, l tried again but nothing happened.

'Focus'

'I'll focus if you shut up.'

I closed my eyes and tried again but time l put more focus and soon the weird wind blew again. I opened my eyes and smiled. I did it.

'Nice you're a fast learner.' Emma said after a while of being silent.

'Thanks to Emmy the ever so impatient teacher.'

'Seriously, that's all l get for teaching an annoying student.'

'Oh sorry your majesty and thank you for the lesson. Feeling better now.'

'Much better.' she said and we just rolled our eyes at the drama queen. I teleported to my room and took out my laptop.

'It seems we won't be using wings anymore.' said Emmy but l just ignore it. I started doing my homework and after about two hours l was done, l to the kitchen and fixed myself lunch.

I took my bowl of salad and went to my balcony, sat down in my chair eating my salad while enjoying the view. While am eating someone jumped at my balcony startled me. I wanted to scream but l choked because of the food in my mouth. I started coughing real bad.

"wa....t..e.r" l said inbetween my coughs telling the person to get me water. He rushed to the kitchen and brought me a bottle of water. I chugged the whole bottle in one go, after l was fine l turned to look at that vamp.

"Damn you, how can you just jump out of nowhere and spook the hell out of me. Do you know l could have died of heart attack and what are you even doing here, l hope my friends didn't show you here just so that you can come anytime you want." I said in one breath. I was really mad at him.