Chapter 19: Bonding with the sister

It's was already dark when we finally decided to go inside the castle after spending the day in the garden.

"Let's go and eat." Ellen said when we were in the hallway.

"Yeah, am starving to death. I think all the touring made me hungry."

"Please give me your hand so that we could teleport."

"I can also teleport too so no need."

"You can also teleport? That's nice, you could've told me earlier." She said and l just gave a faint smile before disappearing.

I appeared in the dinning room and sat at the table, Ellen appeared next to me hands on her chest.

"That's not fair, you just left me there without even telling me." Ellen said pouting which was cute.

"I learned from the best."

"And who is it?"

"You, you don't warn me when teleporting so l decided to do the exact thing."

"Fine, you win." She said and sat properly.

"Hey do you know where Ethan might be, l mean l only saw him this morning." I said

"He is busy with the kingdom affairs, so he might come anytime to have dinner because you're here otherwise he wouldn't come coz he will be burying his himself with work."

"Oh, l miss him already." I said mumbling which she heard clearly.

The maids started walking with trays of different types food, my stomach rumbled loudly which made me embarassed.

"Looks like food is taking time to reach the table" Ellen said and l chuckled awkwardly.

The maids served the food, it really looked appetizing. I wanted to start eating but Ellen said we must wait for that idiot to come, l was so pissed about it coz aren't that sweet when am hungry.

I sat quietly looking at the food infront of me, this is torture. When is that bustard coming, l can't take it anymore.

"Tomorrow let's go shopping." Ellen said pulling me out of my hunger strike.

"But don't you have lots of clothes?"

"I do have but l can't resist having new ones."

"Ok, if you say so. When is your brother coming coz am about to die."

"Talk of the vamp and here he is." Ellen said, l frowned coz l don't see anyone. I was about to ask what she was talking about when Ethan appeared and sat on the big chair reserved for the king.

I turned to Ellen and whispered

"How did you know that"

"Sibling perks" she whispered back.

"Ehem am also here so what are you talking about?" Ethan asked.

"Stop pretending we now you heard us anyways how was work?" I said as l started eating, phew finally l could eat coz looking at my plate was tormenting me and my other halves.

"It was boring since l couldn't spend time with you." He said drinking red liquid which is probably blood but l furrowed my brows. If it's blood then whose blood is it?

He noticed me looking at his glass so he answered the question in my mind.

"It's animal blood, so don't worry we drink from animals not humans unless their life partners." He said, l was about to breathe a sigh of relief when he said the last part which made me widen my eyes. Does this mean he will drink from me..... me?

'who do you expect him to drink from?' Emmy said rolling her eyes.

'you do realise we're in one body so that means he drink from all of us, right' l said to her but she rolled her eyes again.

'l know Mrs obvious'

"Emerald"

"Hmm" l hummed when l heard Ethan calling me.

"Is everything ok, l've been calling you but you weren't answering."

"Huh, what were you saying?"

"I was saying that it will be just like how werewolves mark each other, so it will only hurt once so don't worry ." He said looking at me with an reassuring smile.

"But won't l turn into a vampire?" I said not so sure about the process they were saying.

"There is a different process in turning into a vampire, for example if l want to turn you to a vampire l have to bite you by not drinking but giving you my blood. You see the difference now." He said

"Oh so that's how it works, l now understand." I said  nodding before finishing my food. Today l really ate so much, l ate almost the whole chicken and pasta, mushroom soup and greek salad. I really love salads.

"You sure do eat a lot." Ellen said looking at my plate. I smiled at her remark, l do love to eat.

"Good night Ellen" l said after dinner and Ethan left before because he had something to do.

"Good night to you sister" she smiling.

"sister?"

"Because soon you'll be my sister-in-law" She and winked before disappearing. I sighed and teleported to my room. I went and freshen up and wore my pajamas, l went to sleep.

Waking up l wanted to use the bathroom but l couldn't move my waist, it was as if someone was holding me. I tried wriggling out of the hold but he held me tighter.

I knew who it but right now l really need to use the bathroom quickly. I tapped his shoulder but he ignored me. I know he is awake but he doesn't want to leave me.

I poked his chicks but he kept ignoring me so l  thought of a plan.

"Sweetheart wake up! Baby. Darling." I tried to sweet talk him but he wouldn't budge. I turned to face him angry but the anger vanished when l saw his beautiful face when he's sleeping. He looks so relaxed and happy.

I caressed his chick to his jaw. He is so handsome. I pecked his chick and his forehead lovingly.

"I love you"I whispered and snuggled closer hugging him, the need to use the bathroom vanished as l enjoyed the warmth of his arms. I felt him smiling from above my head coz his chin is rested on top of my head.

"I know you're awake rascal, so stop pretending."

"Let's just stay like this for a while, please" he said pleading.

"I didn't say let me go but can l go use the bathroom, I'll be back soon." I said and he let me go, l sped to the bathroom. I did my business and went out after washing my hands.

Ethan was still waiting for me and l smiled climbing the bed. I looked at the clock on the wall and it 4 in the morning. I went and snuggled in his embrace. He smiled and pecked my forehead.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." He whispered in my ear.

"Then look for a spell to make us statues so that we stay like this forever" l teased him.

"Yeah that's a great idea, I'll really love it" he said chuckling.

"I love you so much Amor" he said

"I love you too Mr Vamp" l said and he pinched my chick playfully.

"You're so cute, l can't wait to  marry you Amor." He said looking at me with those mesmerizing maroon eyes. In those eyes l could see love, care and admiration for me.