Chapter 7: Guest

"Hey chill, l am sorry l didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to check if you're okay that's all."

"How did you climb up to the balcony....oh right you're a vampire."l said folding my hands on my chest and he widened his as he wasn't expecting me to know what he is.

"H...how did you that?" he asked and l just gave a sweet smile.

"I did my homework about you." I said and he raised a brow.

"won't you welcome your guests?"

"Guests are those who come using the door and the ones that come through the balcony are intruders." I said and also l raised my brow.

"Fine fine I'll use the door." he said and went to the door.

'Aww he's cute.' Emma said smiling.

'Shut up.'

Ethan went and knocked the door. I chuckled at his behaviour.

"Come in"

He came in and sat on the sofa. "Now you are a guest not an intruder, see if just came at the door nicely l wouldn't have to make you knock again." I said and he just rolled his eyes.

"So what brings you here?"

"I was just passing by and decided to pay a visit."

"Oh okay you can leave now since you payed your visit and besides you must have somewhere to go."

"You so rude, who kicks out their guests?"

"I do, so scrap your ass out of here.".

"Geez, are you always this rude?"

"nuh am just kidding, so what can I offer you, a drink, water or... blood, well that's not available here." I said sitting on the opposite sofa.

"I'm fine by nothing."

"So what brings a vampire to the werewolf kingdom?"

"I came for some business with Alpha David of Greenfield pack."

"okay so what kind of business do you do?" I asked curiously

"Well that's not something l can answer but am only here for a few days." he said which just makes me more curious but l decided to just swallow it in.

"By the way do you live here by yourself and where are your parents?" he said and l just sighed 'another explanation to make' l thought.

"I am an orphan and when I was out of the orphanage l decided to live here in the woods with nature and peace, which is what l love." I said, only the last the last sentence in not a lie.

He just oh'ed and said something l wasn't expecting to hear.

"Wanna go somewhere for fun?"

"ah..no l have something to do so you just go and enjoy your day." I declined politely as l could, l mean we just met the day before and now he wants to play the close people card.

'Isn't it how you make friends?' Emmy said rolling her eyes.

'No one asked your opinion so shut up!' I said and she went back in her corner.

"Please it's only one time since l will be here for a few days and just consider it as a way to thank me for saving you yesterday." He said with cute puppy eyes. Seriously is he doing this now, what a baby. I thought shaking my head before answering.

"Okay fine. Wait for me outside I'll just change.

"Okay" he said and went out. I quickly changed into a simple dress and tied my hair into a loose ponytail.

"Let's go" l said walking out of my room and found no one in the living room. I took the elevator down and saw him down.

"I thought you would wait for me in the living room but it seems you're quite in a hurry."

"You look beautiful." he said which made me blush a little.

"Thanks, now let's go it will be a 30 minutes walk out of the forest so let's get going." I said and started to walk but l didn't hear his footsteps and l turned to look at him only to be startled when he was suddenly behind me.

"Why walk when we can just run there." he said and before l could understand what he meant, he suddenly carried me on his back.

"Hold on tight."

"Wait get me dow.......ahhhh!! I screamed when he suddenly ran making hold him tight as my life depended on him, yeah my life depended on him. He so damn fast, l mean the whole word fast. I can't even see where am going because it's all blurry with the speed his using.

I closed my eyes and after a minute or so he stopped, l opened my eyes only to see that we're only few steps away from the road.

"You see a thirty minutes walk just turned to a two minute run." He said after checking his wrist watch.

"Wow you're really fast and even faster than the alphas themselves." I said totally amazed by him.

"well am not a werewolf you know, so our speed is different."

We walked up to the road and l found a black Mercedes Benz parked nearby.

"What a nice ride."

"Thanks."

We got in the car and he started driving, only then did l realise something.

"Wait... since you're a vampire aren't you supposed to burning because of the sun?" I asked because today the weather is sunny but he is walking perfectly fine in this weather.

"I used a potion that l was given for my little visit here."

"Ok, so where are we going?

"We are going to an amusement park, l haven't been there before, have you?" he said and l shook my head.

"No, me too l haven't seen it."

"woah your hands are so cold" l said when our hands touched. His hands are so damn cold like an ice cube.

' well what do you expect from a dead guy' Emma said which made Emmy laugh. I bit my lower lip to suppress myself from laugh at her words, which worked.

"Sorry it's because am cold blooded." he said and the rest of the ride went on asking each other some questions to know some simple likes and dislikes.

We soon arrived at the amusement park and went in. The place was crammed with lots of people doing many fun things.

"What do you want to try first?" Ethan said

"I want to try the roller coaster first, l heard people say it's scary but l want to see that for myself."

"Okay then let's go before it gets full." he said pulled my hand towards the roller coaster ride.

We waited for our turn and soon it was our turn. We sat next to each other. The ride was so much fun for me and Ethan looked sick, he threw up after the ride was over and I got a bottle of water.

"I will never ride that thing ever again." He said with a sour face and l just chuckled.

"I guess l was the only one who had fun." I said and we went to buy some popcorn and l just bought cotton candy.