Chapter 25: BIRTHDAY

Unknown person's Pov

"Did he agree?" I asked Michael who is kneeling in front of me after returning from the Vampire realm where l sent him to. I have to kill that Emerald or else my plan to rule the world will be useless.

"Yes my King." Michael answered and l started laughing, that old man is foolish.

"We're just gonna use him, he thinks he will be King after l kill Emerald. What a fool." I said still laughing.

"My King, when are we going to execute our plan." Michael asked.

"Very soon, they won't see it coming. Good job Michael." I said

"Thank you my King. I won't repeat the same mistake l made centuries ago." He said and that reminds me of it. That darn fool, l sent him centuries ago to make Mother nature fall in love with him and it was working until somehow she managed to find out his hidden agenda.

He was supposed to make her trust him and when her guard is down then kill her but he was too late coz she had already found out. I will destroy nature and then plunge this world into darkness and rule all supernatural species.

"You may leave" l said and he went out.

Author's POV

It's been a week since Veronica was held captive but was freed yesterday. Emerald and Ethan's bond grew stronger. Their wedding will be held in three months. Today was Emerald's birthday so Ellen and Ethan were planning a surprise party for her. Emerald didn't tell them about her birthday and she even forgot about it. Ethan knew that today was her birthday so he told Ellen about it.

"Hurry up with the preparations, they will arrive here anytime from here." Ethan ordered the maids. It was now evening, Ellen took Emerald shoe shopping as a destruction coz she didn't want to go shopping because they went there earlier but when Ellen mentioned shoes she agreed.
****
[Ellen and Emerald] still Author's POV.

"What's taking so long?" Emerald said,

Their car had broken down and the driver was fixing it. Technically the cars in the palace were working fine but Ellen had to do something to buy some time.

"I am done your highness" the driver said and entered the car, the driver started driving back home. Emerald had forgotten that it was her birthday today but not everyone.

They arrived at the palace and Ellen went to Emerald's bedroom.

"Emmy, Ethan said you should wear this dress." Ellen said and took her hand leading her to the closet were the dress was.

"Wow that's beautiful, what's the occasion?" Emerald said looking at the gown.

"There's a ball at the castle today and you have to look beautiful since you're the King's fiancee." Ellen said not so sure if she bought the lie easily.

"Omg, am attending a ball." Emerald squealed.

'well that was easy' Ellen though to herself.

"Now you go and have a bath while the makeup artist arrives, I'll be waiting here for you" Ellen said and sat on the sofa. Emerald went to the bathroom and bathe, she went to the closet after she was done. Emerald was having trouble wearing the corset.

"Umm Ellen would come here, l need help." Emmy shouted from the closet and Ellen rushed in.

"umm could you help me with tying the corset." Emmy said and Ellen started helping but failed until Rebecca came to help.

"Is it supposed to be this tight, coz breathing is now a challenge." Emerald said when Rebecca tightened a bit more.

"Yes that's how it's supposed to be but let me loosen it a bit so you get comfortable." Rebecca made it better, now it's time for the actual dress.