Chapter 12: the Friday date p1

The past two days were wonderful and fun, yesterday was the graduation ceremony and the day before we watched a horror and ended up fighting for the last remaining of the snacks.

We finished all of them, l guess l exaggerated when l said they were too many and also Ethan didn't text me the address instead he said he will pick me up at the twins house because I told him I'll be changing there.

Well do you expect me to get down from a tree wearing stilettos, that won't make a good exit so l will changing with the girls since their also preparing for the dance.

I went to the twins house early and you know that girls need more than five hours getting dressed, right, so it's best to start early so that we don't run late.

"Girls! I brought some snacks, make sure to eat coz we don't need people fainting because of hunger before the boys come." Mrs Hannah said placing a tray of food and drinks.

"Okay mom, we will eat after 30 minutes." Rose said as she was trying to do something to my hair watching the online video.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing coz from the looks of it, l look like l have a bird nest stuck in my hair." I said because looking at my reflection and the video, it's totally a different story from what she's doing.

"Fine, l don't know, okay. Now let's think of another way to do your hair while we eat something coz l might faint like mom said."

"Yeah am starving"

We sat down eating sandwiches and salads, well l was the one eating the salad.

"Guys l have an idea, since my hair is long let's just curl it and l will leave it loose, it will really look good with the dress l will be wearing later."

"Yeah that's great but what about us, since your problem is solved it's our turn now."

"Rachel check the time please "

"It's 4:30pm so we have about 2h 30m left to start dressing."
****
We are done with the dressing and only few minutes left for the boys to come so we went downstairs.

"Wow! you guys look stunning like celebrities." Mrs Hannah exclaimed when we entered the living room.

"Thang you" we said in unison.

We were looking beautiful, Rose wore a pink maxi dress and a messy bun with two curls on both sides and matching jewelry, Rachel wore a high low blue dress with a slicked-back retro hairstyle and a flower hairpin adorned in her hair to perfect the look whereas l wore a body hugging green Midi dress that complements my hour glass figure with an eight inch black stiletto heel and my hair into wavy black curls that is knee length and cat eye and red lipstick makeup.We heard the door bell ring
a

nd we knew the boys came.

"Hello boys come in, the girls are waiting for you inside." We heard Mrs Hannah say at the door.

"Wow you look beautiful ladies, l must say you look stunning." Wayne said when he saw us. Rachel blushed, poor girl she already started blushing with just a comment. I thought and shook my head.

"You guys look beautiful" Trevor said entering too which made Rose blushing.
Goodness what's with the blushing today.

It seems like Ethan isn't here yet.

"Hey Emmy will wait until he gets here, okay and besides Trevor and Wayne said they want to see him too" Rachel said and they all nodded sitting down beside me and we started chatting when the door bell rang lighting up my mood. He is here.