Chapter 15: Fun with friends

"The ring belongs to a vampire, a powerful one to be precise. Did you know that he's a vampire?" She said with a worried face, l breathed a sigh of relief when she said that, l thought that it was something serious.

"Oh l forgot to mention that he's a vampire, l found out three days ago so no need to be worried and by the way how did you know that it belongs to a vampire?" I asked curiously.

"The powerful clans have red diamond that has black vine looking thingy holding it to be exact and other normal vampires have amber coloured diamonds and that have a normal jewel holder, and also look for any engraving of his name, it must be there for sure." Rose said

"But last time I checked there wasn't any name on it" l said as l remember the last time l looked at it there wasn't any engraving but I'll check anyways.

"Woah it is there but how did it get there!" I said, my eyes wide l couldn't believe it, there on the sides of the ring was Ethan's name written with gold bold letters that looked like they were glowing.

"See l told you that it's a powerful vampire if not he's royal."

"How do you know all that?" Trevor asked.

"Witch class, there is a book that l found the page of vampire and found how the ring shows power and rank." Rachel answered Trevor and we nodded.

"Guys the reason why I called is because l will be leaving for Vampire realm tomorrow, so let's meet at a cafe since tomorrow I have half a day to spend with you." I said, l saw sad faces but l have to go.

"So you're leaving us"

"I am sorry guys but will see each other again, l promise." I said, l smiled and they sighed.

"Ok will come pick you up in the morning." Rose said still sad.

"Ok good night guys, let's chat tomorrow "

"Good night"

One by one they said goodnight and hung up the call. I went to bed.

I woke up at 6 and did my morning routine, l wore a pink mini dress with black sandals and made two braids with my hair and put lipgloss.

I teleported near the road and started walking to the road, l saw the girl's car already waiting for me and hurried my pace until l reached the car.

"Good morning girls" l said siting inside the car.

"Morning Emmy"

"I gave Trevor and Wayne the address to where we're going. We're going to a cafe near the mall in town B." Rose said driving to the place she said we're going.

"Emmy we forgot to tell that we found our mates at the dance." Rachel said looking at the back.

"Let me guess, Trevor and Wayne, right?" I said and she widened her eyes not expecting it.

"How did you know" she said, l rolled my eyes.

"Isn't it obvious, l see the way you look at each other"

"Oh"

"We have arrived guys" Rose said parking the car at the parking lot.

We went inside and saw the boys sitting at the table near the window. Seems like everyone wanted to be early.

"hi guys, since when did you start being early." I said shaking my head.

"Since you told us you're leaving we thought we should come early to have more time to spend the day."

"What are you ordering" the waitress came.

"Three chocolate muffins and one banana, four strong coffees with extra milk." Wayne ordered, he knows what everyone wants since it's our usual.