Chapter 22: Shopping turned to a catfight

"Emerald let's go shopping" Ellen suddenly said in my room whilst reading her book. Ethan left because of some important stuff although he took a day off but it was very important.

"Yeah, let me get my purse and let's go see Ethan before going." I said standing up from my sit, l was just reading too. I went to the closet and took a pink purse and checked myself in the mirror, satisfied l went back to Ellen who was holding her own blue purse, well she  was wearing a black bodycon dress and T-Strap black heels.

 I went to the closet and took a pink purse and checked myself in the mirror, satisfied l went back to Ellen who was holding her own blue purse, well she  was wearing a black bodycon dress and T-Strap black heels

"Let's go" I said before she held my hand and teleported to Ethan's office

"Let's go" I said before she held my hand and teleported to Ethan's office. He was busy with some documents.

"Sorry for disturbing, we just came to say bye coz we're going shopping" I said and he shook his head

"You're not disturbing me. Here, take this card it's yours

now." He said giving me a maroon card, l frowned looking at it as there was nothing written on it. I looked up and gave a look that says 'what am l supposed to do with it'

"You'll need it so don't loose it and also you use may any car you please." He said and went back to what he was doing. Ellen and l went to the garage, we took a navy blue Bentley and the driver drove us to the mall.

It was past 5 the sun was setting. I looked out the window all the way and admired the beauty of the place, l never thought the Vampire realm could be this beautiful. Ellen said that most things are opened when the sun sets because not every vampire can withstand the sun just like royals and elders.

We arrived at a huge Mall, Ellen and I entered the mall and everyone inside who saw us bowed. I am still not comfortable with it but either way I will get used to it.

We selected many clothes and shoes, went to the changing booth and started selecting many things.

"Hmm that one is too revealing" l said looking at the dress that had a wide cleavage.

"Yeah, what about this one"

"That one is beautiful and the colour suits your fair skin."

"So I'll take it " Ellen said taking a beautiful black and yellow dress. We almost picked all the beautiful clothes in the mall. We were assisted by five mall maiden who carried our things so that we could pay.

We didn't have to wait for the line coz when we got there everyone got out of the way. Ellen flickered her fingers and a red card similar to Ethan's appeared.
She just showed the receptionist and the lady nodded without even asking for the bill. I pull out the card that Ethan gave me and showed it to her, she widened her eyes before adjusting herself and nodded. Ellen and I left there and we were going to the exit.

"Why didn't they ask for the bill" I asked Ellen while were walking to the exit.

"It's because this is Ethan's mall and those cards are for identification but they already know me except for you so that's why Ethan gave you his card." She said

"Oh, so that's why that lady widened her eyes upon seeing my card coz it's the King's." I said finally understanding why she did that.

"Yes, they will soon recognise you at the crowning ceremony." She said and l nodded. We were in the garage when my phone suddenly beeped, stopped walking and took it out of my purse to see what it is but before l could switch it on someone bumped into me and my phone smashed to the ground. I turned to look who is it and saw a lady with an rude attitude coz she looked at me and scoffed turning to leave but l stopped her.

"Hey miss, can't you see where you're going and on top of it you're so rude, you didn't even apologize after breaking my phone." I said to the lady who was wearing too much makeup and with a  short pink dress.

"I  don't care about it, you shouldn't stand in people's way." She said and making me annoyed more.

"Excuse, couldn't you use another way, this place is so wide."

"Why would l use another way just because of a nobody was standing in my way."

"I think you need to have your sharp tongue cut out or else your mouth might run wild"

"You!" She snapped raising her hand to slap me but l caught it in time.

"Listen to me careful lady, l ain't gonna watch you slap me because of your mannerless behaviour, you hear me" I said and she looked at me with anger in her eyes.

"Do you know who l am?"

"Yeah, a spoilt brat." I said she raised her other hand to slap me again but l caught it again.

"Seriously, what's wrong with you? Are you mad by any chance?" I asked coz this woman is getting on my nerves with each passing second.

"Veronica! get your filthy hands of her or else you know the consequences" Ellen suddenly shouted from nowhere, l thought she went to the car already.

"Princess Ellen" the lady who l think l heard being called Veronica said bowing although it looked like it was  forced.

"What do you think you're doing?" Ellen asked angry, l think this lady has beef with Ellen as well coz her tone does not sound good at all.

"Why are you defending her, she is the one who bumped into me." Veronica said and l looked at her unbelievably, now it's my fault. The nerve of this woman.

"Me!? When did l bump into you? you clearly pushed me and broke my phone, you're so unbelievable, your mouth was running wild seconds ago and now you're playing the victim here." I said and started clapping my hands. "Bravo, you're such a drama queen."

"Princess Ellen, this lady is lying, l didn't do anything. She's just deceiving you so that you can side with her, look how lowly she is to insult Elder Jerome's daughter." She said, no wonder she has that bossy attitude.

"Stop it Veronica! I saw what happened and if you dare say another word to insult her then I'll punish you"

"What is she, a goddess" she said unaffected by the words  Ellen said.

"Now you've done it, I'll tell the King how you insulted his fiancee and even tried to slap her twice" Ellen said and Veronica's face turned pale.

"Wh...a..t is she the King's fiancee?" The pride she had moments ago vanished into thin air and she started stuttering.

"Yes, and unfortunately for you, you'll be punished for what you've done coz am definitely going to tell Ethan and your father." With that said Ellen took my hand and headed towards the car.

"Wait! Please!" That Veronica shouted crying but Ellen neither stopped nor turned back and entered the car. The driver started driving, there was silence in the car before l broke it.

"Who is that rude woman". I asked.