Chapter 9: Weird vibes

We finished our Phycology class and went to the canteen. We joined Trevor and Wayne who had already reserved our sits.

"hi guys, how was the weekend." I said after we sat down.

"Well mine just boring as usual."

"We had fun on Saturday shopping that's all but the next day mom taught us some new spells and what about you Emma?" Rachel said and Rose nodded agreeing to what she said.

"I had a wonderful time, l went to the Amusement park and did lots of fun stuff."

"Wait you went there alone, you could've called us to join you, we also wanted to have fun." Wayne said and l shook my head smiling.

"No l didn't go there alone, l went there with a friend."

"Which friend of yours that we don't know, he is a he or a she?" Trevor said with a suspicion written on his face.

"Hey Trevor don't you think you're going overboard with the questions, let the poor girl enjoy without you asking who she went with. Emma l defended you there so tell me is it a he or she?" Rose said and turned to me after her mini lecture on Trevor.

"It was my colleague at the cafe, Samantha." I said and they all just oh'ed, and continued eating. I lied not wanting more questions about the amusement park day which has some awkward events.

"Guys l won't be coming to the dance this Friday coz l have somewhere to go." I said and they all looked at me.

"What"

"Why"

"It won't be fun without you there."

"Yeah Rose if right, it will be boring if you're not there with us."

"You will have fun because you'll have partners whereas l don't but either way the reason why am not coming isn't because of that, it's because l have a date." I said whispering the last part earning gasps and silence before they started bombarding with questions.

"What!"

"When!"

"How come."

"With who."

"Ssshh no need to attract people's attention here l will tell you." I said that because people started looking in our direction which is what l don't like.

"I have a hunch, is it that guy from the mall that saved you when you almost fell on the first floor?" Rose said

"What! she fell from the second floor to the first?"

"Why didn't you tell us?"

Great, she just had to fill in everyone about that incident and now l have to start narrating the whole story. I thought with sarcasm as to how she made me the centre of attention here coz everyone is now looking at me because of Trevor exaggeration.

"Hey shut up, were having a girl talk here."

"No girl talk here, we also want to know."

"So Emma is it true true that you fell and who saved you?" Wayne asked in a low tone.

"It was a handsome man with maroon hair and eyes."

"Shut up Rose let the girl speak." Trevor said and looked at me waiting for my reply.

"It's the person Rose is talking about." I said.

After explaining some details about Ethan l went to my next class. I only told them his name  not  the fact that he's a vamp. I finished all my classes and headed to the cafe.

While walking l felt like someone looking at me but when l checked the was no one. I just shrugged it off but l can still the weird vibes around me making me shiver. I somehow feel this evil aura around me like there is this invisible force.

"Guys do you feel it too." I asked Emmy and Emma but weirdly no one responded.

"Guys! Emmy! Emma!" I called but nobody answered. I looked around me but everything thing started to go black, l wanted to call for help but l was walking on the side road everything nothing but forests, no one could help me here unless a car passes by. Everything gradually become black as if am in a dark room.

I want to scream but something was covering my mouth, l couldn't see anything even my powered won't work coz l can't move my hands or feet besides Emmy isn't here so my powers won't work.

I tried to free my hands when an evil laugh erupted making me pause as l felt the aura again and started shivering as the cold breeze blew.

"Well well, after years of searching l finally found you." an evil manly voice echoed in the room, l looked around looking for the owner of the sound but l can't see.

Tears started to cloud my eyes as fear gripped me so tight. Why is this happening to me and where am l? All those thoughts kept on clouding my brain.

"I made my vow to destroy everything that mother nature created when refused to be me and imprisoned me in the shadow realm." he said again. I felt the thing bounding my mouth disappear and l was able to speak again.

"Show yourself and who are you? What do want from me?" I said and evil laugh echoed again.

"I am afraid that I can't show myself to you now but we'll meet again but that will be the end of mother nature's creation, soon my powers will be back." He said and did his evil laugh again. Am pretty sure he'll have a sour throat if keeps on laughing like the devil..... wait is he the devil maybe.

"Who are you!?"

"Just consider me as your worst nightmare, Michael."

"You the devil?" I said and he laughed again.

"Whatever worsens your fears." He said and the voice disappeared. I felt my hands and legs able to move again. I started running as fast as l can in a direction l didn't even see but l kept on running.

I saw light ahead of me and ran towards it. I kept on running but the light seemed so far away but l never gave up hope. I soon reached the light, the light was so bright that l had to close my eyes and ran straight in.

I woke up gasping for air drenched in sweat. I looked around and saw that am in my room. But how did l get here coz l clearly remember going to the cafe before that maniac kidnapped me.

"You're awake." Mom appeared out of nowhere as usual and breathed a sigh of relief.

"What happened and how come am here." I said before a massive pain struck my head making me scream in pain.

"Ahhhh!!! Mom it hurts!" I said clutching my head so tight. She came and held my forehead with her thumb emitting a green light. The pain disparted in seconds and l looked up and saw mom breathing heavily, sweating profusely.

"Mom what's wrong?"

"Mom!!"

"Mom!!" I called her feeling anxious her sudden state. I moved her to the chair and she sat, l immediately went to the kitchen to get her water. When l came back she looked much better.

"Here, drink some water." I said passing her the glass of water and she drank the whole glass in one go.