Chapter 17: First day at the vampire realm

"Go and freshen up, the bathroom is over there and there is a walk in closet there, the white cardboards have your things and your clothes. The maid will bring your food."

"I will kill you if you keep on ignoring my question, you hear me!?"

"So you're gonna kill your fiance and become a widow before you even get married?" He said with sarcasm, this guy is really making my blood boil.

"I'd rather marry your corpse if you die." I said with a smirk, l won the battle now there is nothing he can say to refute my words.

"Tsk tsk tsk fortunately for you, l am already a corpse." He said now smirking. I huffed in annoyance and went straight to the bathroom knowing fully well that l can't win an argument against him.

"I am going to sort some business so if you need anything ask the maid." He shouted before l heard the door closing which means he went out. I quickly finished bathing, wearing a bathrobe l went out to the walk in closet. The wide room was divided in two colours, black and white, so the white side is mine.

 The wide room was divided in two colours, black and white, so the white side is mine

'Now let's check what this moron got us for clothes.'

'you do know he's a King, right' Emmy said

'yeah but not my King' l said opening the wardrobe. I looked at the clothes inside, l raised a brow.

'well this is suspicious' l said, the clothes on the other side are the clothes l like to wear, like oversized t-shirts and hoodies and cargoes.

"Did he sneak in my house and wardrobe to see what type of clothes l like to wear" l said to no one in particular.

Then the other side is full of all kinds of dresses arranged by colour. Looking around l saw a glass table in the middle of the room with jewelry, half of it contained women's jewelry like diamond necklaces, bangles, earrings and etc. The other side had man's watches, rings and etc.

'wow these watches must be expensive.' l said mentally to the girls. I looked to the corner and saw another door so I opened it. I squealed upon seeing what's inside, there inside is thousands of shoes.

'Girl, shoes are bad for your health.' Emma said which l completely ignored. All the walls have cardboards of shoes and half side is white and the other black, so am guessing the white side is mine. How did he manage to arrange all my stuff in just one day or did he already plan this coz he knew l wouldn't refuse to come with him.

I entered the room and started looking at the shoes. First l went to the Sneakers, secondly I went to the sandles and finally the heels. I squealed when I saw many different types of heels arranged label by label. Oh gosh, l love heels especially the long ones.

 Oh gosh, l love heels especially the long ones