Chapter 8: Amusement park

We went to the bumper cars and had fun.

"Hey do wanna go to the Ferris wheel! I bet it's fun." he said and we went there .

"It's so nice up here, you can see the whole amusement park from up here and the view is beautiful. I will surely come back here again." I said looking at window when we were so up high, l could see the whole amusement park and the city.

"Lucky you, l don't think l could ever come back here again." he said with a sad expression.

"Why can't you?"

"Being a vampire Ki....l mean can be a really be a hard duty." he wanted to say another word but he covered it up or its just me who heard wrong.

"Your eyes are so amazing, l mean l've never seen original maroon eyes except for fake lens. Your eye colour is so rare and extremely gorgeous." I said staring deep in his eyes up close. They are like a whirlpool of unclear emotions buried inside those maroon pupils masked by those good looking features.

Those thick long black lashes
that look feminine but looking at him, they compliment his stunning features, his white spotless porcelain skin that highlights his reddish lips and maroon glistening eyes. His long maroon hair is the perfection of the whole face.

I was so engrossed in his handsome face that I didn't see him getting close to my face that our lips could almost touch. I widened my eyes when he kissed me, my mind went blank as time stopped and left just the two of us, l responded to the kiss...wait l responded to the kiss? no this isn't my doing, right. I closed my eyes savouring the sweet taste of him lips.

I won't lie but the kiss was so amazing, l felt butterflies in my stomach when his cold frozen soft lips met mine and l felt myself melting to the kiss. It was pure bliss before he pulled away because we were all out breath. l felt empty again.

We stared each other shocked by the events that took place a second ago.

"I am so sorry, l just got carried away but please forgive forgive me." he said pleading and am sure my face probably looks like a tomato right now.

"It's okay just forget it and act  as if nothing happened." I said even though l know l will never act like nothing happened. He just stole my first kiss but to say that I enjoyed the kiss would be an understatement coz I loved every single second of it.

The rest of the ride went on with awkward attention but it faded away when the ride was over.

"I want that big teddy bear! please win it for me." I said when we were at a shooting game with numerous prizes.

"Ok I will definitely win for a beautiful lady like you." he said which made my chicks scarlet red. Gosh he has a way with words.

The goal was to hit three monster toys but he hit five of them without blinking. Show off.

"Yay! you won." I squealed earning a laugh from him.

"You sure do act like a child sometimes."

"I am not." I mumbled to myself pouting which only makes him laugh more. Yeah right, he heard me.

"It's getting late, let's go home." I said and he nodded.

We are currently in the car listening to music while we headed home. The ride was filled with two people singing and laughing. He has nice taste in music.

"So it's goodnight then." I said when we arrived at my house and we were at the balcony.

"Thanks for a wonderful time today. Will we meet again?" I said with a faint smile.

"How about we have a date on Friday and l will leave you my number."

"Friday there's a homecoming dance at the university but l can make an exception because l don't have a partner." I said agreeing to the Friday date, well the dance at school will be boring without a partner so why not go on a date.

"I'll text you the address on Thursday. Good night beautiful." He said and lowered his head to kiss me.....again. I wanted to protest but as soon as our lips met, l felt my legs wobbly and l held his arm which made him deepen the kiss. I felt my stomach churn with excitement. I didn't know that one day l would be this excited for a kiss, well it's not my fault that he is a good kisser.

"That's for agreeing to go with me." he said after our lips parted but after saying those words he captured them again. This time was a quick perk.

"And that's for goodnight."

"Hey don't you think you're getting too comfortable kissing me without my permission." I said playfully hitting his arm.

"But you liked it."

"I didn't say that!"

"So you didn't like it then?" he said with a raised brow.

"I didn't say that too." I mumbled looking down to hide my red face. I looked up and saw him looking at me before chuckling revealing his pearly whites.

"Good night Amor." he said and winked at me.

"Amor  wha......

Poof he disappeared without letting me finish my words. I just sighed and turned to my room, l laid flat on it looking at the ceiling. The events minutes ago kept on playing nonstop in my head. I think l must be falling in love.

"Someone's in love." Mom suddenly said scaring the day lights out of me. Oh she should really use the door coz l might have a heart one day if she keeps on appearing out of nowhere.

"Mom no sneaking upon people please, l almost had a heart attack you know."

"You didn't answer my question." She said and I just looked down coz l know see can see right through me.

"So who is the lucky guy....oh right it is that vampire you were kissing at the balcony." she said with a knowing smile which made blush hard.

"Mom he has a name, you know."

"Fine I'll call him by his name, okay. "

"Mom will l have a mate?"

"No but you have the privilege to find yourself the one that you like."

"So l can choose who l want to be with for the rest of my life?" I said and she nodded. I felt relieved that atleast l won't be cheating on my mate if l fall for Ethan.

"Good night dear Emerald."

"Good night mom."  I said and she disappeared. I went to the bathroom and freshen up, wore my comfy pj and went to bed snuggling with my teddy bear l got from Mr charming vamp.

I woke up in the best mood ever, l did my morning routine and dressed for school. I wore a bluish V-neck line blouse and a black boyfriend jean, powered my face and a touch of mascara and lipgloss. I made two pig tails with my hair.

"Good morning mom." I said walking in the kitchen where she was sitting drinking tea.

"Morning luv, seems like you're in a good mood."

"Mom guess what,  l learned teleportation yesterday."

"Wow that's amazing. Who taught you?"

"Her highness Emmy taught me."

"That's good to hear, have a nice day at school."

"I will and bye. I love you so much."

"Me too dear, l love you so much." She kissed my forehead and l smiled, l teleported near the road but still in the forest. I saw the girls waiting and we headed for school.

_________________________________________
A/C

goodness, the first kiss made me blush 😍. Although am not the one being kissed.
________________________________________

Vote, comment, share and follow

Love y'all readers 💞

AverySJM 💞

⭐💞⭐💞⭐💞⭐💞⭐💞⭐💞⭐💞⭐