Chapter 2

You walk into the school, and as you walk by, you can hear a bunch of girls screaming in awe. You then notice that the girls are surrounding your master, who is none other than Park Jimin. Jimin is an 11th grade student, making him one year older than you. He is the most popular boy in the entire high school, and he chose you to be his assistant since he comes from a super wealthy family, so you are in charge of helping him with duties.

As you walk close to the group of girls, they quickly notice you. They quickly back off of Jimin. "Oh! Hey there, Y/N!" Jimin said gleefully, "Oh, hi there, Jimin oppa." You said while scratching the back of your neck, "Do you mind fixing my tie? The girls were getting very touchy, so they accidentally messed up my tie," Jimin asked. You then quickly fixed his tie. "Thanks!" Jimin said, showing his gratitude, and you then nodded. A few minutes later, the bell rings. "Well, I better get to class," you say, looking at the clock.

You walk to your class, and as you walk in, the whole entire class looks at you, "Uh, why is everyone looking at me?" You thought to yourself, but then you quickly headed to your seat. The teacher taps the desk , "Hello, class, I hope you finished reading the chapter of our book last night." Mrs. Kim said, meanwhile, Subin is playing with your hair. "Ah! Stop that, Subin!" You say, getting annoyed. Subin stops playing with your hair, but she giggles at you. "So, could anyone tell me what happened in the last chapter?" Mrs. Kim said, "Um, the lady found a dead bird in her backyard." Minhee said, "Ok and? What did she do after that?" Mrs. Kim asked. "She dissected the dead bird," Minhee said, with a disgusted expression on her face. "Indeed," Mrs. Kim said while she nodded.

Meanwhile, you are laughing at Minhee's disgusted expression. "Look! Now you're the one fooling around in class." Subin teased, and you then rolled your eyes at Subin. "Remember to write down a summary of what happened in this chapter before you start the next chapter," Mrs. Kim said.