Chapter 14

A couple of minutes later, the bus had arrived at school. "Well, did you do any homework yesterday?" Subin asked, "No, I was too busy helping Jimin oppa." You replied, "Same here; I did not do any homework." Subin said, giggling, "Isn't that something to not be proud of?" You questioned, "Isn't that what everyone does, though?" Subin asked, "Yeah, I guess." You replied in a hesitant tone.

You make your way to your first class, which is English. Mrs. Kim greets you, you and Subin take a seat at your desks while waiting for the lesson to start. A few minutes passed, and it seemed that it was ready for the lesson to start. "Good morning, class; hopefully you finished reading the chapter of our book last night," Mrs. Kim said. You then came to a sudden realization: "Subin, I forgot to read the chapter last night." You whispered, "Chill, Y/N, it's not the end of the world; even I didn't read it last night," Subin whispered.

"So, could anyone summarize what happened in the last chapter?" Mrs. Kim asked, "The lady held a funeral for the dead bird, which is... honestly weird." Nina said, Nina was a student who actually grew up in Germany, despite being Korean; however, she had returned to South Korea at some point in her life. "Very well, Nina," Mrs. Kim said. "So, that's all that happened?" You thought.

"Well, class, make sure you write down the summary of this chapter and then begin reading the next chapter by Monday," Mrs. Kim said.