Chapter 20

You check your messages and realized, Jimin messaged you, Jimin messaged, "Y/N, do you want to hang out tomorrow?" You began to feel a bit conflicted. Subin also wanted to hang out tomorrow, but now Jimin also wanted to hang out with you. You'd feel bad if you had to reject one of them because it would feel like you were ditching them.

You were unsure about who you should hang out with; you knew you couldn't just hang out with both of them at the same time; you wouldn't get to spend time with them properly. You were close with both Jimin and Subin, so it was a very hard decision. Since this was such a hard decision, you decided to ease your mind and not think too much about it.

A few minutes later, a thought came to your head: you decided to call Subin for help. She's been your best friend for a long time; surely she could help you with anything.
You quickly dial Subin's number and wait till she picks up. "Hey, Y/N, what's up?" Subin said as she picked up. "Oh, nothing much. Subin, I really, really need your help.".

"You need my help? Of course, anything for you!" Subin said, gleefully, "Well, I was wondering since both you and Jimin oppa want to hang out with me tomorrow. I've been feeling super conflicted about what I should do. I don't want to ditch either of you." You rambled, "Oh, how funny! Well, I have an amazing idea..." Subin said.

"Well, what is it?" You asked, "Does Jimin oppa like playing games?" Subin asked, "Uh, maybe; I'm not completely sure." You said, feeling a bit unsure, "Well, why don't you ask him? Then he can hang out with us, and you won't feel like you're ditching me or Jimin oppa." Subin said, "Hm, I'll think about it." You said.