Chapter 15

Now, it was time for math class. "And now the worst class comes..." You said to yourself, but you then continued to walk your way towards your math class. A few minutes later, you make it to your math class, Mr. Jung greets you, and then you make it to your seat.

Now that the class is full enough, Mr. Jung starts the lesson. "Good morning, class. I hope you had a good rest of your day after school. Today we are going to go through more exponents to get you all prepared for the exams next week," Mr. Jung said. You then come to the realization, "I can't believe I almost forgot there was a test." You thought to yourself, feeling a little nervous.

Mr. Jung writes down a few questions on the whiteboard: "Now, I want you all to solve these exponents, and then afterwards we'll take them up together." Mr. Jung said your body was melting a bit because you knew exponents tend to be very complicated. You then take out your notebook and pencil, "First question, 2x 4y -1 over x -6y3, oh my..." You said, as you read the question, you realized that you weren't going to figure it out quickly.

You scratch your scalp. "Maybe I should ask Somin for help... but I'm too scared to, and wouldn't that feel like cheating?" You thought to yourself: now starting to feel stressed because of how hard the questions looked.