Chapter 6

Now, you had biology class, "I wonder what we're going to learn about today?" Subin asked, "Probably the same thing as always." You say, letting out a deep sigh, "Don't be so negative; come on, cheer up!" Subin said, "How can I cheer up if I hate school?" You questioned, "Well, look at me, I hate school as much as you do, yet I'm still happy."Subin said, "That's because you're good at everything, I'm not; also, you're very popular at school, I'm not." You say, "You're good at being Jimin oppa's assistant." Subin said, "That's not a talent, and I'm still not as popular as you or Jimin oppa." You say, "Maybe you should ask Jimin oppa to give you some popularity." Subin mumbled.

You and Subin walk into the classroom, "Remember when people at school spread rumors that Mr. Kim was Taehyung oppa's uncle?" Subin whispered, "Yeah, that was hilarious," you say, giggling softly. You and Subin take your seats. "Good afternoon, class. Did you guys finish the assignment I gave you on the cell theory?" Mr. Kim said, "Oh gosh! I think I forgot to do it." You thought in realization, "Why don't we take up the answers?" Mr. Kim said, you then sigh in distress.

You look over at Subin, "Subin, can you share the answers with me? I forgot to do the assignment." You asked, "How funny you think I did the assignment; I barely completed it." Subin joked, You then facepalmed yourself, "Well, it looks like not many people want to answer the questions. How interesting." Mr. Kim said, "Maybe we're not the only ones who didn't do the homework," Subin said sarcastically.

Mr. Kim looked at the class, "Did some of you guys happen to not finish the assignment?" Mr. Kim asked curiously, the class instantly froze after they heard that question: "It seems that we're a bit divided; some of you guys did it, some of you guys didn't. Good job to those who did the assignment, and for those who didn't... I'm afraid you're going to have to get caught up," Mr. Kim said.

You then start to tremble, "Oh, who cares, Y/N, it's not the end of the world." Subin said, sarcastically, "Well, now I have extra work to do," you say, feeling a bit tense. "You could always ask Jimin oppa for help; he wouldn't mind helping his dear assistant." Subin teased, with a wink, "For real... it's not funny, Subin," you say, getting defensive.