Chapter 21

You were feeling a bit more relieved after talking to Subin, but you were also unsure about Subin's idea about asking Jimin to come to the arcade; what if Jimin said no or what if it doesn't end up working out the right way? But then you decided to stop overthinking and take action.

You take out your phone and go to the messaging app. You send Jimin a message: "Hey, Jimin, oppa, wanna hang out with me and Subin at the arcade?" You then wait, hoping for Jimin to reply as soon as possible. A couple of minutes later, you hear a little dinging sound. You checked your phone, looks like you received a message. Hoping it was Jimin, you quickly checked the message.

Turns out, it was indeed Jimin. He replied with, "Sure, I'd love to; let me know which time I should head there." You were squealing in excitement, but then you calmed down. "I can't act like one of his fangirls," you said to yourself.

You never felt so excited about Jimin before, but maybe it was just because you didn't have to worry about hanging out with both Subin and Jimin at the same time, or maybe it was something more you couldn't realize.

But then, you remember something Jimin said: he wanted you to let him know what time he should head there, so then you take out your phone again to send Subin a message.

You message, "Jimin oppa says he will come; what time are we going to the arcade tomorrow?"