Chapter 11

You and Jimin go back to his room. "So, what's going to happen at the party?" You asked, curiously, "There's going to be a swimming pool, lots of food, snacks, and drinks." Jimin replied, "Oh, that sounds cool." You said, seeming intrigued, "Is there a specific dress code?" You asked, "It's nothing too fancy; just wear something that looks nice," Jimin said.

"So, is Subin invited to the party too?" You asked, "Yes, the whole entire school is invited." Jimin said, "How long is the party going to last?" You asked, "For a pretty long time," Jimin replied, with a chuckle, "You must have the ability to party hard." You joked, "Hm, I suppose I do," Jimin said, seeming amused. Jimin smiles, "Y/N, you seem to be in a good mood." Jimin teases, "I am." You said, in a confusing way, "You don't usually joke around too often," Jimin said. "Hm, I guess not," you said.

In a short second, you hear the sound of a phone ring. You then look down and see it's your phone. It appears your mom is calling, "Jimin oppa, could you wait here for a second? My mom is calling," you said, Jimin nodded. You pick up the phone, "Hi, sweetie." Your mom said, "Hi, mom, is everything okay?" You asked, "Yes, everything is fine; I just needed to call you to let you know that I need some help with some stuff." Your mom said, "So, do you want me to come home now?" You asked, "Well, if you want to stay longer, that's fine." Your mom said, "Well, since you need help, I guess I'll come home now." You said, and then you hung up.

You then go back to Jimin's room, "Jimin oppa, I think I have to go home now; my mom needs me." You said, "Oh, I see. Well, it was nice seeing you, Y/N" Jimin said, "Well, I guess we'll see each other tomorrow" You said.

You then got outside of Jimin's home; your face was beginning to get flustered, but then you brushed it off. You are now waiting for the bus to come.