Chapter 19

The bell rang, the school day was finally finished. "Finally, the weekend has arrived." Subin said, "Guess I'll get to sleep in." You said, "What are you doing this weekend?" Subin asked, "I'm not sure." You said, "I was thinking maybe we can have a besties night." Subin said with a wink, "Well, maybe if I don't have any plans." You said the bus then arrives, you and Subin get on the bus.

A couple minutes later, you make it home. "Hi, sweetie, how was your day?" Your mom asked, "It was alright as usual; there's nothing to enjoy about school." You said, "Well, sometimes, there can be better days than others." Your mom said, "Hm, perhaps." . You then went to your room and opened your phone. You went into the camera roll to look at the mysterious picture of Jimin you found on your phone. "I still have to figure out this mystery," you said, looking at the picture.

A few minutes later, you hear footsteps coming towards you. "Sweetheart, it's time for dinner," your mom said as she entered your room. You head down to the kitchen. Your mom made gimbap, "Oh, it looks so delicious," you said, looking at the gimbap. After you ate dinner, you headed back to your room.

You took out your phone once again, you noticed you got a message. It appears that Subin messaged you; the message reads, "Wanna go to the arcade tomorrow?" You weren't sure what to reply with as you weren't sure of the plans for tomorrow, so you messaged back, "I'll let you know.".

Suddenly, you receive another message from someone else...