Chapter 12

A few minutes later, the bus finally arrives, you quickly hop on the bus. While you are on the bus, you decide to look at your phone. You scroll through your camera roll, you then stumble across a picture of Jimin. "I didn't realize I had this picture," you said, as you noticed you had never seen this picture before. "He looks so ... cool in a leather jacket," you said.

A couple of minutes later, the bus arrives at your home and run straight to the doorstep. You ring the doorbell and say, "Hi, sweetie, how was your visit to Jimin's house?" Your mom asked, "It was alright, nothing too special." You replied, then went to the living room to relax. Your mom comes by, "You look a bit tired." She said, "Yeah, I usually am." You said, agreeing with your mom, "By the way, what did you need help with?" You asked, "Oh, well, I needed help doing the dishes, but it's okay now; I already finished, so now you don't need to do anything." Your mom said, "Oh, I see." You said, nodding.

You then go up to your bedroom and put on cozy pajamas; you then take out your phone; you message Jimin by sending him the picture you found; you message him, "When was this taken?"; you then close your eyes and relax on your bed. A couple of minutes later, Jimin replies back; his message reads, "This was taken when I went to that one concert; I wonder how you got the picture though."  Even Jimin was confused as to why you had a picture of him that you never had before.

While your mind is confused, you decide to take a nap to ease your mind.