Chapter 13

The next morning arrived, you woke up. As you looked down at yourself, you realized you had fallen asleep in the same clothes you wore to Jimin's house. You then quickly got ready for school. As you go to the kitchen, you can smell the fresh scent of pancakes. "Looks like you had a very long sleep." Your mom said, "I did?" You asked, feeling a bit confused, "Well, it appears you fell asleep earlier than expected." Your mom said, with a chuckle, "Well, at least that means I got a good sleep, hopefully." You said you would then go and eat your pancakes.

As you look at the clock, you see that it's almost time for the bus to come, so you grab your things and head to the bus stop. When you get to the bus stop, you see Subin there. "Hey, Y/N, how was your date with Jimin oppa?" Subin joked, "It wasn't a date! But anyway, it was fine seeing Jimin oppa." You said, "Just fine, huh?" Subin questioned, "Well, it was nothing too special, you know." You said, "Well, what did he want from you?" Subin asked, "I'll explain it later." You said.

You and Subin then notice the bus has arrived, the two of you get on. "Alright, now can you tell me?" Subin asked, "Fine, he wanted me to help him pick an outfit for his upcoming party." You explained, "Oh, I see, so then what did you pick?" Subin asked, "Maybe you should wait till the day of the party." You said, "Did you even know that it's happening?" Subin asked, "Not until Jimin oppa told me." You replied, "Well, you're obviously going, right? Because I'm going too." Subin said, "Yes, obviously," you said.

A few minutes later, the bus had arrived at school; it was time for you to go to school again.