Chapter 10

You get a bit flustered. "You really trust me?" You asked, "Yes, of course I do; I believe you will pick the best option." Jimin said, "How are you going to do a party if your parents are around?" You asked, curiously, "Oh, my parents are on a business trip." Jimin replied, "Oh, I see. For how long?" You asked, "A month, I believe." Jimin replied, "Well, anyways, why don't you show me your outfit options?" You said, "Alright then," Jimin said, nodding.

Jimin brought three different outfits. "So this first one is a blue velvet suit." Jimin said, "That looks very nice." You said, "Now, here's the second one; it's a purple velvet suit." Jimin said, "That one is also nice." You said, "And here is the last one; it's a red velvet suit." Jimin said, "You must really like velvet, huh?" You joked, "Well, it's a fine material, you know." Jimin said, "But anyways, which one do you like the most?" Jimin asked, "This is so hard; all of them are really nice." You said.

Jimin laughs, "Well, I can't just wear all of them at the same time, so you have to pick one." "Well, if I really had to pick one, perhaps red." You said, "Alright, that sounds like a good idea," Jimin said, giving you a thumbs up. Jimin looks at you with bright eyes, "You know, I think you honestly picked the best one." He said, smiling. "Well, then maybe I must be a fashion expert to some extent," you said, with a slight chuckle.

In a short second, you hear the sound of a crash. "What was that noise?" You asked, "Oh, that must be Jungkook." Jimin said, Jungkook is Jimin's neighbor; he is about a year younger than you. You and Jimin then go to check what the sound was. You guys go into a small guest room, "Jungkook, what are you doing?" Jimin asked, "I was playing a game." Jungkook said, "Please keep it quiet; we don't want to think an earthquake is happening." Jimin said, "Sorry, Hyung," Jungkook said, with his eyes sparkling.

"Sorry about that, Y/N" Jimin said, "It's okay." You said, assuring Jimin, "Now, why don't we get back to where we were?" Jimin said.