Chapter 7

The school day has ended; now it was time for you to go back home. "I'm at a huge risk," you said, in an anxious way. "Eh, it's not that deep, Y/N; this isn't the first time you missed a deadline." Subin said, "But I promised I'd stop procrastinating." You said, "Look, sometimes it's hard for us to stop procrastinating; it's not something we can always control." Subin said, "Well, maybe, I guess." You said, feeling slightly reassured, "Hey, look, it's Jimin oppa walking towards us." Subin said, you then look up and notice Jimin walking towards you.

"Y/N, can I ask you for a favor?" Jimin asked, "Sure" you replied, "I need you to do something for me this evening; do you mind coming to my house at around 5 p.m." Jimin asked, "Of course." You said, nodding, "Thanks!" Jimin said, You then nodded. "Looks like you and Jimin oppa are going to spend some good time together." Subin teased, "It's not like that; I'm just going to help him with whatever he needs." You said, getting defensive, "Are you sure it's nothing else?" Subin teased, you then rolled your eyes, "Subin, the bus is coming; if you keep wasting time, we're going to not make it home." You said, "Of course, now let's get going," Subin said.

You and Subin get on the bus. "Tell me, Y/N, are you sure you don't have a little crush on Jimin oppa?" Subin asked, "No, I don't; he's just my master, but seriously, I don't have any feelings for him at all." You said, "Don't you find that strange? I mean, most girls at school are in love with him; they think he's the most handsome boy at school." Subin said, "I suppose he's handsome, but I don't think I'd ever fall in love with him; I'm not that type of person who falls in love easily." You said, "Well, that could change at some point; people always change." Subin said.

A few minutes later, the bus reaches your stop. "Bye, Subin, see you tomorrow," you said, before heading towards your house. "You too," Subin said.