Chapter 16

It was now lunch time, you see Subin approach you, "Does it bring you back to the memories?" Subin teased, "What memories?" You asked, being a bit confused. "The memories in the cafeteria," Subin said, with a wink. "Oh, you didn't need to remind me." You said, feeling a bit embarrassed, "Right, now let's go and eat," Subin said.

You and Subin quickly find somewhere to sit. "Do you only ever eat rice?" Subin teased, "No, my mom just really likes making rice." You said, with a slight chuckle. In a short moment, you hear footsteps approaching, and you see that it's Taehyung, Jimin's best friend. "Taehyung oppa... how's it going?" Subin asked, "I'm doing well. I heard you went to Jimin's house yesterday, Y/N." Taehyung said, "Yes, I did. Taehyung oppa, do you happen to be invited to Jimin's party?" You asked, "Of course, Jimin wouldn't want a party without his greatest BFF." Taehyung said, "But anyways, I'll just head towards Jimin." Taehyung said, moving away.

In a second, you remember that picture of Jimin's picture you found on your phone: "Subin, I need to ask you something." You said, "Tell me anything, Y/N." Subin said, You took out your phone to show the picture of Jimin. "Have you seen this picture before?" You asked, "No, but I remember when Jimin oppa wore that outfit; he looked handsome." Subin said, "I can't remember where I got this picture; I don't think I even took it." You said, "That's weird; did you ask Jimin oppa about it?" Subin asked, "He says it's from a concert he attended, but he doesn't know how I got the picture in the first place." You said.

Even Subin was confused about this mysterious picture of Jimin.