Chapter 5

Now, it is time for PE class. "Oh dear, we have PE class," you say, rubbing your head. "You're the one who chose to do it." Subin said sarcastically, "That's because you were going to be in this class." You said, defensively, "Are you sure it wasn't because of Jimin oppa? I mean, considering the fact that the 10th graders and 11th graders do PE together, you knew this was the only way you'd be around Jimin oppa" Subin teased, "No, as I said, me and Jimin are just assistants and masters." You said, defensively, "Come on, Y/N, no need to get defensive," Subin said, patting your head.

You soon reach the change room, and in order to change your outfit, you go and put on your PE outfit. As you got into the gym, you quickly made your way towards Subin, "Students! We are going to do something a little fun today," Mr. Yoo said. "It's not going to be fun, probably." You thought, "We're going to play volleyball, grade 10s vs. 11s." Mr. Yoo said, "Oh no!" You thought, "Wow, Y/N, you're looking pretty tense." Subin said, "I hate volleyball!" You said to yourself,.

Subin looks at you, "Well, at least you get to see Jimin oppa." She said with a wink, "It's not funny, Subin!" You say, "Hm, it looks like someone's getting a little defensive." Subin teased, "Now our game will begin," Mr. Yoo said. The volleyball game had begun; it was grade 10 vs. 11. "Ugh! I have to do something or else the class will make fun of me again." You thought. In a short second, a ball comes flying towards you. You quickly move away so it doesn't hit you.

You then notice everyone looking at you. "What on earth are you doing, Y/N?" one student said, looking at you in a disappointed way. You awkwardly laugh. "I'm such an embarrassment," you say, facepalming yourself. A couple of minutes pass, the game is over, the 11th graders have won, and you then hear footsteps coming towards you. "Is everything okay?" Jimin asked, "Yes." You said, letting out a huge sigh.

You then go to the changing room and put back your school uniform, getting ready for the next class.

*Note: I apologize for taking so long to publish this chapter*