Chapter 9

It was almost time for you to go to Jimin's house, so you quickly gathered up all your stuff. Before you go, you tell your mom goodbye. You then wait near the bus stop until the bus comes. A few minutes later, the bus finally comes, and you quickly get on the bus.

While you are on the bus, you hear the sound of a phone ring. You look down at your bag and realize it's your phone. You take out your phone, realizing Subin is calling you, so then you pick up, "So are you going to Jimin oppa's house now?" Subin asked, in a teasing tone, "Yeah, I'm on the bus right now." You said, "Well, I wonder what Jimin oppa's wants you to do. ... maybe kiss him." Subin joked, "I doubt he wants kisses; he just needs my help." You said, rolling your eyes, "Well anyways, I hope you and Jimin oppa have some fun." Subin teased, "I'm not sure if Jimin wants to have fun with me." You said, sarcastically, you then turn off the call.

A couple of minutes have passed, you arrive in Jimin's area, you get off your bus, and you start walking your way towards Jimin's home. About 20 minutes later, you arrive at Jimin's home. His house is not just any kind of house; it's pretty much a huge mansion. As Jimin's family is super rich, you approach his doorstep and ring the doorbell. You then hear the sound of a door opening: "Hello, Y/N" Jimin said, "... Hi ... Jimin oppa." You said, seeming a bit awkward, "Well, aren't you going to come in?" Jimin asked, you nodded.

Jimin takes you up to his room. "So, what exactly do you need help with?" You asked, "Well, since my party is happening soon, I needed your help picking what I should wear." Jimin explained, "You're doing a party?..." You asked curiously, "Yes, I'm doing a party in a few weeks, a very huge party." Jimin said, "Am I invited?" You asked, with your eyes becoming big, "Of course you are; why wouldn't I invite you?" Jimin said, laughing. "Well, I suppose I could try to help you pick an outfit, although I'm not exactly a fashion expert." You said, stuttering a bit.

Jimin chuckles. "Oh, you don't have to be an expert; anything you pick is fine.".