Chapter Thirty Three

Rosilla's POV

"H-helen?" There she is walking into the room , a smile lightening up her face making her look brighter than usual, her hair grew taller and in between the rich brown curls were beautiful highlights making her look younger. She flashed me her million dollar smile that got most men on their knees and patted my head.

Our relationship wasn't as close, it was like two students in the same class, when they meet they exchange smiles and have some small talk. I would've begged for a better one but we had different worlds.

I know I should've been hateful and angry towards her for throwing me into this but I really couldn't help but to miss her and swoop in for a hug.

You couldn't hate her cause she was the main reason you met William.

I'm just gonna ignore you and the pang in my chest.

"I know you're confused and your thinking about how twisted the world is-"

How beautiful his smile is-

"Where did I go after running away-"

Where is he now after I've been taken away-

"Are you listening to me?"

How his arms fit me perf-

"Yeah I am" I replied getting out of my daze.

I think my face gave me away and Jenn started laughing.

This is a dream, I'll wake up in the cell without being surrounded by high people. Maybe they injected me something and im high.

"Jenny stop it, you're freaking her out over here."

"Okay sorry."

"Okay, dad isn't who you think he is. You gotta listen to me. He isn't just a mean-thirsty-for-money-business man okay? He also owns a gang and sells drugs."

I think she gave me a moment expecting me to be surprised but honestly I wasn't at all.

"Okay. Just a question, why did Jenifer help me? Who kidnapped me and why? Is it some of revenge on Clifford? It's really pointless he doesn't even care."

"Well about that" Helen started looking helplessly at Jennifer, her eyes screaming help and Jennifer happily helped.

"They know its pointless, that's why he kidnapped you."

William's POV:

I snapped, why would he do something like that? I looked at Thomas with questioning eyes and he couldn't hold my gaze, he looked as if he was guilty.

My eyes widened in realization, my hand curled into a fist and punched him one last time. With that I sped out of my room and started my new journey in finding her. Within half an hour I was outside his office waiting for permission to go in. My phone called out for me and I happily answered it.

"Hello?"

"It is a trap" Helen whispered, "It is a trap." With that she hung up, but it was too late my heart was in a frenzy, my mind was distracted and my fists were shaking.

"Sir, can you please follow me? Mister Clifford wants to see you." I stood up and followed his personal assistant into a dark corridor.