Chapter Three.

Wow. She loves me. What a great way to show it. RUNAWAY! Ya mom, just say I love you at the end and I will totally forgive you for abandoning me in a stranger's house and go on a vacation. Please note my sarcasm.

I quickly run out , down the corridor that leads to somewhere, down the stairs and straight hoping to find the way out.

I dont know how or when , but I'll buy my own apartment and find a job. Only because I won't live with a stranger nor a filthy gold digger. If my mom ever, ever, come back I'll make sure to make her regret everything she had done to me. From the fact that she actaully didn't object when the gold digger ordered me to be a replacement to the fact that she abandoned me in a stranger's house !

I may have been lost in my own train of thoughts while running, because I came in impact with something warm but hard as a rock. Im sure that I was flying in the air for atleast two seconds before landing on the ground with a thud.

I landed on my injured wrist and groaned, my eyes burned and the pain shooting up my arm was unbearable. I should get it checked sooner than later.

I looked up to find the thing that I pumped to or lets rather say the man I pumped into was William. Standing with all glory and oh mighty pride. He just stared back at me , as if I was the most entertaining object he ever have laid eyes on. His deep blue eyes seemed to trap me pulling deeper and deeper, even though his eyes were a calming peaceful color , his stare was intense and sharp. It was piercing through my soul. I just stood , more like laid down, there frozen not knowing what to do.

I couldn't stay like this any longer , his stare was full of judgements as if calculating every inch of me. I grew self conscious , I cleared my throat, this action seemed to pull him from what ever faze he was in. He did the unexpected, he just turned around and walked away. All I did was stare at his broad sholders, not knowing what to do.

However, it was my turn to judge him. He wore a shirt and sweatpants , his hair untamed and tousled , it was obvious he just woke up. It was just weird , how he managed to look handsome in the morning, , was beyond my imagination. I couldn't point one bad thing about him.

Oh , especially his behaviour, such a gentleman. Please note my sarcasm.

Snap out of it , Rosilla! How could you think of your sister's fiancé that way? How could you betray her and yourself?

Just shut up.

Here I am sprawled on the floor, arguing with my self, I think I'm starting to turn into a madman. More like a mad women. I quickly got up , and ran up towards my room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A/n:
Short , sorry . I promise to have longer chapters sooner. Im sorry if there was any grammer mistake , please take notice that English isn't my first language.

Thank you for reading this story and I hope you like it.

Baii XOX