Chapter Seventeen.

Rosilla's POV :

"Lauren? "

"What are you doing here? "

"R-Rosilla?"

Those were the first three sentences everyone spoke after their shock passed. She didn't change much. In fact she was one who you could spot anywhere and anytime.

What made her stand out between the crowds was her red hair in her signature high ponytail. She was average hight and had dimples. She was naturally beautiful.

What passed me or her was something you couldn't put into words. Facial expressions changed faster than lightening, eyes dulled and lightened, became full of emotion and then blank. It changed very fast , that I couldn't grab anything to satisfy my burning curiosity, until it settled into blank. Then once again her eyes and facial expression changed and settled on a blast of emotions.

It was something like fireworks. Explosions everywhere.

The world seemed to fade away. It was only us. Me and Lauren. No one else. I even think that Kyle sensed something and decided it was best to shut up. We just stood-sat staring at each other, no attempt to move. That was good because I think my legs would have failed me. My eyes were looking at her but I was at another place. Memories flooded through me .

When I decided to speak she beat me to it and did the most unexpected reaction ever. I thought that she would have slapped me or ranaway or even screamed at me. But she didn't. In fact she pulled me in for a hug.

A hug.

I didn't realise I was crying till I felt my cheeks being soaked. However , I wasn't the only one , my top was getting slowly soaked by warm tears. We didn't end the hug shortly, we onky tightened our hold. Even then after we were separated unwillingly by Kyle clearing his throat , we held hands and every once in a while a squeeze will be exchanged.

Suddenly she brust into laughter and muttered something. All I heard was something like lives will be done. Before I could question her mutterings Kyle decided it was time to step out of the confused shadows.

"Well, can someone please explain what on earth happened now? How do you even know my sister?"

"Your sister? Lauren only had one brother. I-uh. His name was Kylen. " I stood there confused till everything clicked together. I was speechless. How couldn't I click this together before? Yes they looked alike. I looked back at Kyle who was as confused as a camel in the middle of Antartica.

"Kylen?"

I looker at Lauren for help . She had a troubled expression in her face. Like she was fighting against two things. She looked torn.

"Lauren , please tell me that she isn't that Rosilla."

I didn't understand what he was implying to. But all I could get was from the tone he used he loathed a person called Rosilla. I had a bad feeling that it was the same person as me.

"I-uh.....Um...m-maybe" She croaked.

He banged his hand on the counter and cleched his teeth.

"Don't ever come near me again nor my sister."

With that he grabbed Lauren's arm and walked away. Lauren struggled helplessly against him then looked at me and mouthed

Our place in an hour.

I stood there speechless after they left. A hollow feeling grew in the pit of my stomach. I felt new tears making its presence known. I looked around and found out that I was the center of attention in the cafe, I blushed and put a ten dollar bill in the counter and quickly made my way outside with one thing on my mind.

I hope I can fix this.