Chapter Fourteen.

An : hmmmm there will be some twists and turns starting from now. The updates will be slower because next week we will start school :( . But I promise atleast a chapter per week. Enjoy :) .

Rosilla's POV :

I woke up feeling sick and tired. I was shivering, but it was so hot. Cold sweat ran down my forehead. Even though im sure that the sun was up in the sky, the room was dark. Stiffly I looked around, focusing on anything, nothing was out of place.  The air smelt different , or maybe because I was sick.  These times is when I hated being alone.

I pushed the covers away, they seemed heavier than I ever expected. I tried to rise up but couldn't.  I put up my head and then laid on my elbows, with all the strength I could muster, I pushed till I sat up. With all the effort used I was panting hard.

"You better lay down" A voice said.

I jumped startled, and shrieked,  well tried to but failed miserably. My throat was tight and as hard as a rock. It came out as a gasp. I landed on my back. Yay. All the effort went down the drain. I pushed my head further down the pillow and closed my eyes. Wishing as hard as I could that the voice and who owns it was just an imagination.

I was mostly fustrated and annoyed but slightly terrified. Why would he keep popping up? Was there any hope or chance of losing him? It seems like he owns a tracker. That wasn't the problem now, the important one was how should I, in my current state , get rid of him and kick him out of my property.

I felt the bed dip, and suddenly an ice cold cloth was on my forehead. I opened my eyes, shuddering.  He handed me a cup of water and panadol.  I took them and gulped the water till the last drop. I sighed and looked at him , he looked like he hadn't slept in ages,  his hair was missed up and he had a five o'clock shade. His eyes hovered over purplish bags. He looked like a drug dealer , a handsome one indeed. His eyes looked like a sea of emotions,  mostly concern and worry? His eyes made me want to thank him and soften my act a bit.

"What are you doing here?" Great job, soften the act huh?

He simple sighed. He opened his mouth a couple of times, but ended up closing it. He looked like a fish, I couldn't help it and started laughing.

He looked at me wierdly and tilted his head sideways,  the corners of his mouth went up into a lopsided smile.

"Well then, it seems like you are alright, I guess you went need my famous chicken soup. I wajted to eat it and I think I will."

"Hey" I cried, noticing the tray in his hand. Only then I knew the smell and it was delicious. He only stood up ignoring my protest. I then added

" My ingredients , my rules. Now hand it over . "

He chuckled and handed it over.

Only know I knew that we could be friends.  Really close ones.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Short ik. I didn't have time and I wanted one for the New year. Happy new year! Hope you have an amazing one.

Ill start questions of the day.

So question of the day :

What ship name do you want for Rosilla and William?

1) Rosilliam

2) Willa

3) Create your own .

Comment :)