Chapter Sixteen.

Rosilla's POV :

Ring.......Ring.........Ring

Shut up.  Shut up.  Shut up. I threw my blacket over my head and concentrated hard on muting the noise. Maybe if I tried hard , then magically the phone will stop ringing. I should really practice my mental magical abilities because it seems like it doesn't work.

With all hopes of going back to sleep and muting the rings gone, I removed the covers and snatched the phone. The caller was insistant, bevause no matter how long I waited for it to stop it wouldn't.

Ring..........Ring..........Rin-

"Hello?" I probably sounded like dying whale , but that was their problem.

"Hi Rosilla? It's me Kyle ." The voice sounded a bit confused.

"Hey Kyle,  what's up?"

"Nothing much just checking up on you , are you alright? "

"Yah im fine , just woke up "

" Oh did I wake you up? " I wanted make a nasty remark but sropped myself. I wasn't a morning person as you can tell. What held me was the tone of his voice.  It was sincere and apologetic.

"Nah, I was already awake ."

"Okay, I was just wondering if uh, we could hangout later today? I-its fine if you cant , I me-"

" Ya I would love to. Starbucks, downtown? Around evening? " I interrupted his rambling, it was cute and I could tell that he was somewhat embarrassed.

" Alright then, see you soon. " Before I could ask that there is still a long time before evening,  he hanged up. Great.

I looked at my alarm clock shocked to see that it's already half past four.

I laid back down and looked at the ceiling. Somehow I ended up sleeping again, when I woke up it was half past six. Screw it i'm late. Quickly I put my hair into a bun threw a pair of jeans and a sweater on, went to the bathroom and did my routine as fast as I could, and grabbed my converse. Climbing down the stairs and putting my shoes on was the hardest task ever.

In about fifteen minutes , I reached the destination.  I paid the cab and headed there. I scanned the windows and found none of the heads familiar. I walked in and sighed, ofcourse he left I was an hour late. I decided to order a drink because I hadn't had anything and mostly because the smell was amazing.

I sat on the stool and waited for my order. I was staring at nothing in particular, until someone interrupted my staring contest.

"I thought you ditched me ." Kyle stated.

"Kyle!" I threw my arms around him as in a greeting. He was stiff for a moment then returned the hug. By my not-so-quiet greeting I grabbed unwanted attention. Embarrassed , I hid my head into Kyle's chest. He merrily chuckled.

"Oh, im sorry I kind of slept. It was an accident.  Once I woke up I literally took no time to do anything. I didn't even look at the mirror, for God's sake ! When I came here I thought you left." I stopped myself from embarrassing myself any longer by my mini ramble. I hope he didn't notice it but he did and he was trying to hold his laughter. 

My face grew hot and I narrowed my eyes at seem in a mocking glare. I slapped his chest and sat looking forward in my seat. Maybe I had some good luck , because at that moment my mocha lattè with extra wipped cream and caramel came. I happily slurped the drink, and finished all of it in a matter of seconds. My happy life was taken away from me when I accidentally looked to my right.  Kyle's jaw was dropped and he sat there gaping at me. Opening his mouth and closing it again.

"You may catch flies,  you know. "

"How did you do that?" Was the first sentence spoken after recovering from being speechless.

"Do what?" I asked. I knew what he was implying for but it was funny to watch him.

"You know what I mean" Guilty as charged.

"Oh that? It's nothing." I shurged nonchantly.

It was amusing but suddenly I felt self conscious, was u disgusting?  Did I kake a disturbing sound?. Apparently my mouth had it's own mind and decided to make it's existence known.

"I wonder how would your react if I got the larger cup. " 

All my self conscious disappeared when I received a grin and saw admiration shine through his eyes. He chuckled and shaked his head.

" Rosilla you are something else ." He muttered.

Before I could ask him to explain a voice interrupted.  A very familiar one.

" May I interrupt ? "

I turned around and saw one person I never thought I would see ever again. Emotions flew through me I didn't know what to do. Cry or be happy.  Hug her or run away. I didn't know what to expect from her. Sweetness or bitterness. Hate or love.

The person who stood before me was my first friend I ever made. The first who suffered by me. The first who mobed because of me.

Lauren.