Chapter Thirty Five

Rosilla's POV

I bid goodbye to my sister, thanked her for everything and headed home. Signalling to the cab to stop, I sighed thinking how much I missed William. He probably didn't think about me.

What about those days he took care of you?

I pushed the thought down not wanting to put my hopes high. I entered the car and informed him the way home, leaned my head on the window and closed my eyes.

I woke up to the sound of a horn, tires screeching and swearing. The moment I opened my eyes to investigate what have happened I quickly shut them from pain. The car swerved to a sharp left causing my head to recoil and hit the window.

"Whats going on?" I half yelled half groaned.

" There iz a car ma'm zat have been chasing us, it try to push us to ze next lane." The cab driver, who was thuck with accent, infotmed me panicking. Which resulted in me panicking too. The next lane was filled with cars speeding towards the opposite direction, we will be crushed in no time.

My phone rang, I automatically grabbed it, flipped it and answered. While grabbing the back of the passenger seat.

"Hello?"

"Deliver my greetings to dad and grandma." With that the car flipped over and made an intersection with the opposite side of the road. Darkness for the millionth time welcomed me with open arms.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Everything sounded blurry, my hands and legs felt like bricks and my head pounded severely. Basically everything ached; well at least the ones I'm capable of feeling. My eyelids felt heavy and I struggled to open them, once I did I immediately regretted it.

Now my eyes are burning too. Great. Just great.

After few trys I got them to open completely, after all , practice makes perfect. The sight of a hospital room greeted me with a cold welcome. I instantly shivered. My left arm felt numb, as if a heavy weight was on it for a long time. I tried shaking it till I felt needles prickle in it.

"Ugh" I moaned and tried again. I finally got myself to look over only to see Kylen there sleeping.

"Kyle" I muttered my voice sounding hoarse and dry.

I cleared my throat and tried again louder. "Kyle"

Out of nowhere a hand reached over and smacked Kylen across the head.

"What?" He sat up muttering other incoherent words.

"You're killing the already dead girl, wait till she wakes up to find out that you were using her a human pillow."

Dead?

Kylen instantly checked the heart monitor , sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Stop saying that, she's sleeping okay? Just a bit longer than we normally do"

"But-"

" No buts, I honestly don't care about your philosophical explanation for sleeping"

"Guys" it started heating up, they already abandoned their chairs and their fists were closed. Tightly.

" Why did you wake me up anyway?" He muttered in the his cool im-angry-voice.

"Guys" Fail.

"I did because she have been showing signs of discomfort a person would show if a cow was sleeping on them"

"A cow? Who are you calling a cow?"

"GUYS" As if the third was the deal breaker, they instantly whipped their heads toward me.

"Oh Rosie!" With that Lauren brust into tears.

" I'll go get the doctors , Laura you explain everything." With that he bent down, gave me a sloppy kiss on the forehead and was out before anyone could blink.

I knew from the way Kyle was acting that there was something, mostly bad, and doesn't want to be the person to tell me.

"Laura?" She immediately avoided my eyes and took interest in ny heart monitor. Technically the hospital's but that's not our point.

"You-were-out-for-two-months-and-your-father-is-dead-and-your-sister-is-the-one-who-put-you-in-the-hospital-your-father's-body-was-found-with-its-murderer-both-dead-I-am-sorry-I'm-going-to-kill-my-brother-please-dont-freak-out-the-doctors-will-kill-me-no-not-literally-but-we-will-get-our-last-warning-after-all-Kyle-broke-the-vending-machines-twice-and-fought-with-William-like-a-fist-fight-in-the-lobby-infront-your-door" She finally took a deep breath and continued" I graduated."

I gave her a few moments to breath, her face was a deep shade of red, before asking her to slowly repeat everything and congratulating her. I did feel a pang of jealousy and I instantly pushed it down.

"Wait don't say anything. Yet. Where is William? Oh never mind probably with Helen or at work. Its not like I actually wanted him here. After im released im breaking it off. I mean why would we put in a bond that neither of us wants and-"

"Rosie shut up. He just left after we kicked him out from here. I told him that you wouldn't want to wake up to a smelly person and then faint again from the smell." I instantly smiled and felt a warm bubble inside me. Growing.

Later I learnt that I didn't have anything major but my head had too many concussions that put me in a coma. I spoke to the police men about everything and honestly didn't feel sad about their deaths. Yes a bit of anger thats all.

I impatiently waited for William, but he didnt come back and I fell asleep waiting by the window.

As you might have guessed the story is indeed coming to an ending. I know that I wasnt the best author ever but thank you for sticking with me.